2006 22ve Fuel Tank Access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2006 22ve Fuel Tank Access

Currently troubleshooting a surging issue at high RPMs on my boat. One of the suspect parts is the anti-siphon valve, but I'm not sure how to access the fuel tank. Do I need to remove the center portion of the rear seat to lift up the floor panel? I think I've found the screws for it, but don't want to just start removing things unless I know it's necessary.

Yes, center seat section has to come out to remove floor section
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Did you solve this and how? I have same issue.

Comment

I believe I have a problem with my fuel pickup tube. It doesn't happen when the gas tank is full, only below 5/8 full when im on plane. My guess is the connection went bad between the plastic tube and the metal thru-fitting. When the gas tank empties and im on plane, that portion of the tube is no longer submerged in fuel and air is getting sucked in rather than the correct amount of fuel. I haven't fixed it bc I've figured out that I can just fill the tank before every use and never experience the problem.

Hope this helps, but there a bunch of possibilities. I thought through a lot of them, so feel free to reach out if you want to talk it through.
        Last edited by Nbalbo2010; 07-10-2020, 03:41 AM.

Comment

I had this problem in my glastron. The nylon tube that went into the tank was split just slightly at the top but as gas went down it would start to suck air. New tube fixed the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X