Xtreme Green Moto Cross - Decatur TX 3/21-3/22

Xtreme Green Kawasaki Moto Cross
    GNC International Finals
    March 21 - 22
    Oak Hill Raceway
    Decatur, Texas

http://www.oakhillmx.com/Schedule%20...%20Raceway.htm

Hey, you're going the wrong way...Austin is the other way
    Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Dogbert -

I believe the next Kawasaki event (after Decatur) will be in Las Vegas....April 18 weekend.

The Ski Dock in Austin will be hosting their annual "on-the-water boat show" March 28 - all I have is the date right now (and I hope that is correct), you can contact the dealer for specifics....

Ski Dock
      (512) 918-2628

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
        Dogbert -

I believe the next Kawasaki event (after Decatur) will be in Las Vegas....April 18 weekend.

The Ski Dock in Austin will be hosting their annual "on-the-water boat show" March 28 - all I have is the date right now (and I hope that is correct), you can contact the dealer for specifics....

Ski Dock
        (512) 918-2628
        Yeah, I'm well aware of this. Every time I take my boat in for service, they claim they can't fix mine and I just need to get a new one...LOL (they are kidding of course...it's a running joke of course).
        Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Working...
        X