SEE WHAT ALL OF THE HYPE IS ABOUT!

SATURDAY, MARCH 28TH 10AM - 4PM
    AT OUR IMPRESSIVE NEW LOCATION

TEXAS TIGE MARINE
    13915 HWY. 105 WEST
    CONROE, TX 77304
    936-447-8443(TIGE)

Good Luck

I am sure yall will do extremely well, I know I could not have been more pleased with the service and the time that you took explaining everything about the boat in great detail. 600 miles was a long way to drive, but I would definitely do it again. Yall have a previous great store, but with a better location now I am sure even in this economy that yall will prosper. Good service and support can survive in any situation.

Thanks again

Kevin
    The worst day of boating is still the better than the best day of work......, unless you bend your prop.

Comment

Glad to see that Texas Tige is celebrating the new location opening! Congratulations to you, Brandon, and the rest of the Texas Tige crew on this expansion! Hopefully Heather and I will be able to stop by if we are in town. Talk to you soon Steve!

BR,
      Chris

Comment

I will be there! Better gets lots of Crawfish...
        If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Kevin, Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad to hear you and your family are enjoying your 22Ve. It's great customers like you that have helped us to grow each year while continuing to offer the best service around. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Chris, I hope you and Heather can make it. This will definately be a good time and there will be some special deals/incentives being offered as usual.

SkySki, There will be plenty of crawfish and drinks for everyone!!

Comment

Sounds like an awesome time
            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Don't forget to stop by our new location this Saturday to have some food and drinks with us. All wakeboards, bindings and surfboards will be 30% - 40% off!! Hope to see you soon.

Stevo

Comment

am i invited ? lol better break out the bud light lime!

Comment

We would like to thank everyone for coming out to see our new facility and showing support for Texas Tige. A special thanks to the Calogne family for bringing, cooking and serving over 200lbs. of Crawfish! The Crawfish and BBQ were excellent and the drinks were flowing as usual. We appreciate all of our customers and look forward to getting together with you again soon.

Texas Tige

Comment

Working...
                  X