• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moto Cross Event in TX 3/10-14

Lake Whitney Spring Classic
    Xtreme Green - Motosport Event
    March 10 - March 14, 2009

The 2009 Extreme Green Tige will be on display

Come out and meet the factory reps they will have Tiges available to demo/drive! Weather is predicted to be really nice!

For additional information:
    http://www.lakewhitneymx.com/index.p...-schedule.html

http://www.xtremeteamgreen.com/xsite/

^^^ Okay, where is the RZ2 on http://www.xtremeteamgreen.com/xsite/ page? I know Tige has put together an RZ2 for them and there isn't any sponsorship info pointing to Tige and there isn't any pictures on their web site.

Comment

You are right da.bell, we'll get to work on that right now!

Comment

it is sweet that team extreme kawi got malcom stewart brother of james stewart and james has a master craft x2 i want to see malcom in a rz2

Comment

....nor is there a link to Tige on thier main page, a patch on the jersey or a sticker visible on the bike.
          I had spoken with Dgutz about this topic a few months back; in that chat I had emphasized the importance of follow up marketing. Giving them a check is the easy part and just the first of many steps. If you don't utilize the investment in the team with your own marekting/cross promotions you wasted the money. This would be the follow up we were discussing. If you sit back and wait for your sponsorship dollars to pay off you will miss the boat (no pun intended).

Ironically enough I was offered the very same sponsorship (for my client) that you guys jumped on. I thought it was fantastic packge and had the budget allowed it we would have done it. As I told Dan, if you don't ride that team like a circus pony, you will not be happy with the results it produces for the money you spent. It IS a lot of work, but shoot you're hanging around MX/SX races--what better way to earn a living!!!???
          Last edited by Jason B; 03-06-2009, 01:22 AM.
          Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
            You are right da.bell, we'll get to work on that right now!
            Glad that I can provide some job security during this economic hard time

Comment

Jason - I studied your advice, several times over, and even used a hi-lighter. Things are shaping up nicely! I will post pics during or after the event.

Da. - the hard part with the site is that we sponsor the amateur side heavy and the pros on a smaller scale. So the site isn't flaunting us as much. But that shall all change, thanks for the heads up.

Come see us if anyone is in the area. OR make it a trip.

Comment

Although the event was rained out today, racing should continue tomorrow!

The boat will be there, Lake Whitney is closeby! Anyone interested in takin' a ride - hope to see you there
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post

The 2009 Extreme Green Tige will be on display
                  Afterwards you can drop that baby off at my house or I can come get it...either way
                  Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by dogbert View Post
                    Afterwards you can drop that baby off at my house or I can come get it...either way
                    the boat's kick a$$ but i want the EZ UP that would look sick at the lake or the local football games JEAN send that EZ UP my way

Comment

Originally posted by larryueckert View Post
                      the boat's kick a$$ but i want the EZ UP that would look sick at the lake or the local football games JEAN send that EZ UP my way
                      Ha ha right??? I think that ez up should come standard with the purchase of a boat. Maybe even do some catching up and send them out to previous purchasers....or even just the people on this forum would be fine. We won't complain.
                      I'm full of tomfullery

Comment

We ordered 6 custom made 10'x15' EZ-Ups and used them as giveaways for our sponsored athletes. I dealt with 3k+ athletes in various sports and when I posted up the rules/terms my inbox was absolutely FLOODED with submissions!!! People came up with some nutty stuff to get results so they could win one of those. It was pretty cool, they were a HUGE hit.
                        Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Comment

i still want that ez up come on JEAN pm me and tell me i'm the winner of the ez up and that i can traid my 22ve for that kawi RZ2

Comment

Working...
                          X