Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Boat show / Tige Owners Night

Here is a message I received from Jeff Morales at the Slalom Shop

On January 28, 2005 we will be hosting a Tige Owners Night at the Dallas Boat show. It will be held in the Main Hall this year at 6:00pm in the Pro Shop / Tige booth. There will be appetizers and non-alcoholic drinks available.

Bring this invitation for a raffle ticket to win some hot wakeboarding gear. We will raffle off several items from Hyperlite, Tige and the Slalom Shop at 7:30 p.m.

Please bring your friends & family to share in an evening filled with food and friends!

We look forward to seeing you there!

If you have any questions please contact me at 972-221-9091.

Sincerely,

Jeff Morales

Hopefully I can get out there, small chance though. Excited to see the new Tiges, get some pictures, and buy some new gear for the 2005 season...
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

David,

We look forward to seeing you out there..

Jeff

Comment

Jeff,

My Dad and I are definetely coming out, but we will not be able to make It to the Owners Night.

Hopefully getting a 2005 and selling the '04 (I think my Dad is calling you soon about It).

-David
        www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

Also, stop by to check out Kid Coyote of the Dallas Desperados and the Dallas Desperado Dancers.

Friday, January 28, 6-8 P.M.
          Kid Coyote

Saturday, January 29, 2-4 P.M.
          Kid Coyote
          Two Dallas Desperados Dancers

Attached Files

Comment

What exactly are we supposed to print out to bring with us? Is it just the thread itself? I didn't see any formal invitation.

Thanks

Comment

Invitation

If any Tige Owners that purchased their boat from another Dealership would like to come please e-mail me, and I will send you an invitation which will allow you to recieve a raffle ticket to get in on some of the free stuff.

Jeff Morales

jeffm@slalomshop.com

Comment

I would just like to say thanks to Tige, Jeff and the Slalom Shop for doing an outstanding job last night, everyone I was there with had a great time.
                See y'all on the water,
                Chris

Comment

Thanks for everyone coming out, it was great seeing you all.

Jeff Morales

Comment

Working...
                  X