Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Show

Has anyone been to one of the Los Angeles Boat Shows? I heard the next one is the last weekend in January '05. I would love to hear some opinions about the show. Is it something worthwhile to attend if I am in the market for some accessories and not a boat? Thanks
    Attached Files
    :)

Promo,

I haven't been to the LA Show, but I can tell you that there should be tons of accessories there in all different booths. Each wakeboard boat booth should have gear from their pro shop and most other accessories such as speakers and lights should be in small booths on the sides.

Even If your not in the market for anything, I would recommend going anyway just because It is so fun seeing all of the new boats and everything.

It always gets me back in the spirit for the upcoming season.
    www.dallaswakeboarding.com

Comment

There are a lot of watersports and accessories shops with booths at the LA show. They fill an entire hall. Most of the boat manufacturers have displays in the south hall, and accessories are in the Kentia hall. The L.A. boat show is huge, and one of the better shows around.

Comment

Agreed.....LA is a great show to attend, I always end up leaving with something new.

Comment

Last year I went to the LA, Anaheim, Pomona and Newport Beach show. LA was the biggest and had the best variety. If you can only go to one, it's probably your best bet. More info at SCMA.com

Comment

Thanks for the replies! I was able to go to the Boat Show yesterday. My son and I had a great time checking out all the boats and accessories. My son was able to meet some wakeboard pros riding for Liquid Force. They made it really nice by signing posters they were giving away. We also checked out the new '05's that Tige Watersports from Corona brought to the show. I am not to crazy about green, but the 21I with that awesome tower really was a sight to see. The Tige guys are always great to deal with as well. My son mentioned he had a great time and that he can't wait until the next show!
            Attached Files

Comment

Los Angeles Boat Show 2005!
              Attached Files

Comment

One more Photo!
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...