Tennessee Tige OPEN HOUSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tennessee Tige OPEN HOUSE

All you locals need to mark your calender so you can remember to come by Tn Tige on 3/7/09 for our OPEN HOUSE from 11-3. Food, DOOR PRIZES and plenty off gear and boats to drool over. Hope to see you there!
    www.tntige.com
    Tennessee Tigé Boat Sales and Service
    & Watersports Pro Shop www.tntige.com

Open House

Hi Billy,
    Have fun at the Open House.If we were closer we would drop in for the free food and drinks.

Comment

I know you would! Hopefully the weather will be nice and we get a good turn out.

Comment

Hey Billy;

Good Luck with your open house. If it was closer to me I would be there to enjoy Tige camaraderie but is just a tad away from Chicago area.

Have fun. I hope you get a fabulous spring day.

Comment

Com'on Pit it's only an 8.5 hr. drive. I'll even give you a $10.00 Tige t for coming.

Comment

[QUOTE=Billy Doyle;295335]All you locals need to mark your calender so you can remember to come by Tn Tige on 3/7/09 for our OPEN HOUSE from 11-3. Food[QUOTE]
            mmmmm...Food!

If you were closer to Norris Lake and it was at the end of April or May...nevermind.

Good Luck - hope you get a great turnout!

Comment

Bill - Looks like good weather predicted for your event on Saturday! Everyone should come out and enjoy the good weather, good food and great company!

Comment

Thank you to all that took the time to come by on Saturday. We had a lot of fun hosting and hope you had a great time as our guest. I found myself busy with customers and missed several of you that stopped to say hi, and wanted you to know that I appreciate your support.
                Ashley walked away as the big winner with a 2009 LF combo, Joey won a Ronix wake board bag. Kevin(Scoob) left with a pair of LF bindings, Jim a grab bag full of goodies and we are still looking for ticket #461605 so the LF wake skate can be claimed (you have until 3/13/09 to get it).
                We also announced "Tennessee Wake Bash 2009" our new wake competition. We have an application pending with TWRA and will release more information as it becomes available.
                Attached Files

Comment

Wow, I like the yellow Z1. Very nice, to bad it only holds 10 people.

Comment

Working...
                  X