Reno show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reno show

The Reno show is this weekend. I already know what to expect from talking to the dealer as far as Tigé goes. No '09's, they have to get rid of the 07's and 08's first.
    I'm on a boat man. I got my flippy floppies....

Dang it!!! I'm trying to get up to Reno this weekend to visit some friends. However, the weather doesn't look like it's going to help either (but we do need the rain ) Would love to attend the show... Where is it taking place in Reno?

I think there are quite a few boat stores that are doing the same thing right now. From what I hear, Capital Water Sports (Rancho Cordova) and Tri-Valley Marine (SF bay area) is also holding back on ordering the new models. I do wonder if the boat shows are allowing the non-current year models into the shows?

Comment

Convention center

I am sure there is no problem with it, just to draw in people.

Comment

Originally posted by da.bell View Post

I do wonder if the boat shows are allowing the non-current year models into the shows?
        Yes, The LA boat show had a ton of 08's on the floor.

Tige had a 08 Z1, 22i and RZ2,

09 24Ve and 09 RZ4
        Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity. Albert Einstein

Comment

What day are you going Rushin?
          You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Not sure yet.

Comment

I'm thinking of going on Fri. Haven't heard from RG on tickets though.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Working...
              X