Charlotte Show - This Past Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charlotte Show - This Past Weekend

I went to the Mid-Atlantic boat show in Charlotte this past weekend and was not surprised the attendance was off. There were only two Tige’s there – an 08 Z1 and a 09 RZ2. I did notice in the time we were there that a few “sold” signs put on some boats on the show floor...so there are some buyers looking.

The best part for us was spending quite a bit of time talking to Chris Bischoff, who was there as a rep for Tige. Chris is a former pro wakeboarder who heads up the Tige Team and is also the Tournament Director for the Pro Wakeboard Tour. You could not meet a nicer guy!

Yes, I have a few pics.

Benj T and Chris Bischoff

Yeah it was kinda disappointing only seeing 2 tiges there. Im surprised HQ didnt bring any, but for the 08 z1 only asking 39K is not a bad deal what so ever. If i would have sold my 05 22v i would have walked out with the z1

They had a 44' regal sale for 348K

and mailbu had a boat go for 71K

Comment

Originally posted by jmekep View Post
      Yeah it was kinda disappointing only seeing 2 tiges there. Im surprised HQ didnt bring any, but for the 08 z1 only asking 39K is not a bad deal what so ever. If i would have sold my 05 22v i would have walked out with the z1

They had a 44' regal sale for 348K

and mailbu had a boat go for 71K
      I agree, the Z1 was a good buy. I didn't mean to leave out the guys at Boat Dock, we always enjoying hanging out with them too!

Benj T. and our good friend Shaun B. in front of the 08 Z1

Here's a fast one, the boat drags return to Oak Hollow, High Point NC this year.

Comment

HQ is no longer a Tige Dealer Jmekep...sorry i didnt get to talk to you longer on saturday
        WAKE ZONE

Comment

well i had heard werent but they still have a few down there. so i wasnt sure.

Comment

Working...
          X