2005 Reunion Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2005 Reunion Schedule

Has anyone seen a schedule of Tige Events for 2005?

The Slalom Shop is hosting another owners reunion in Lewisville (Dallas area) sometime early this year. I am talking with them to find a date that works for everyone.

I will let everyone know when once I find out more.

Comment

Ok the set date for the Dallas area reunion is May 14th. Once I get a schedule of events I will post up.

Comment

Will there be any Tige' events in Houston? I noticed there is a new dealer called Texas Tige'.

David
        If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Any word on one for Sothern Cal?

Comment

How about AZ???

Comment

I think they do one in Parker AZ around Labor day for CA and AZ owners.

Comment

aug 27-28, 2005 will be the dates of the tige watersports of southern california owners reunion. it will be at the bluewater resort in parker az.
                if your going make your reservations soon. the rooms fill up fast.
                Greg Denton
                former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

When contacting the hotel, do you request to be part of a group and can you reserve a wet slip in advance? What activities if any are planned? Any information would be helpful since we have not gone before. Martin

Comment

the regatta is set up for tige owners that purchased their boats from the so.cal dealership. any tige can show up boat only the so.cal. customers are eligable for the raffle.

for more info on this event contact heather at tige watersports 951/737-9801
                    Greg Denton
                    former service mgr. Tige Watersports July 95-July 05

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looks like I need to contact the AZ dealer in Mesa to see if they plan to have a reunion. Almost showed up at the wrong party.

Comment

Hey Martin,

Where in AZ are you located. You did mention Mesa. I purchased my 04 22V from the Tige dealer in Mesa. What lake do you go to here in AZ.

Comment

We spend the summer at Roosevelt beginning the middle of May and stay through mid October. We keep the boat and motor home at the RV park for the duration. Have your heard about a reunion for the AZ owners?

Comment

Is Roosevelt choppy? It must get very busy there. I board at Canyon and during the week it is really nice. I am new to AZ since August of 04 and have not tried out any of the other lakes yet. I heard Roosevelt is the party lake. Is this the case?
                            I have not heard anything about a reunion here but would be interested. We just bought our first Tige in October 04 are we are loving this 22V. We would love to meet and interact we other Tige owners. Let me know when you here about a reunion.

Comment

Apache is the party lake. Roosevelt can get choppy in the afternoons due its size, but not as bad as Canyon on the weekends. Also, there are more people at Canyon than at Roosevelt, due to Canyon being so close to Phoenix. There are several coves or canals that provide smooth water any time of the day for great boarding. There are usually three Tiges at the RV park with many more on the lake. Hope to see you there this summer.

Comment

Working...
                              X