Colorado Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Reunion

Any word yet if theres going to be a Tige Reunion this year at Green Mtn. Res.? My wife is from Colorado and we thought we would plan a trip back around the same time.

Send a PM to Timmy, he was involved in last years

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7466
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

PM sent, thanks Chp

Comment

I am guessing it will be held at Grayrocks Res in Wheatland, WY again. They had it at Green Mountain the one year because Grayrocks was too low. Based on the amount of snow our mountains are getting this year, I think the supply will be good this year!

Comment

Timmy - What is Grayrocks like? We saw it on the map when we were looking at Glendo and Gurnesy, but couldn't tell if it was decent or not.

Comment

When we had the reunion out there, there were only 3-4 boats other than Tige's out there! It can be VERY windy out there. It is a pretty decent lake, I might go out there this summer before the reunion and check it out some more. If you stay in a hotel you have to drive about 20 minutes in from town to the lake.

Comment

like timmy said it can be very windy up there but the lake itself is great when the water is up. The road into the lake from the town is a long, curvy 2 lane road that can be a pain but well worth the drive. Only down fall to the lake are sites, well there are no sites, just beach to sleep on and wake up next to the cows. Great place though had a good time last year.

Comment

NO SITE camping what well we ever do??? Site camping is for old folks and YUPPIES. Sleeping on the Beach is what its all about!! See this is whats wrong with our world today. People CAN'T be with out thier Expressos' and Internet.
                I'm going old school- I'm bring back the SKURFER!!!!!!

Comment

CrazyJ83 - My wife won't even camp, she must stay at a place with hot/cold water and a bed.

Sounds like for us (not a camping wife) if we are driving that far north, might as well go to Glendo. Won't have to worry about the wind, or the long drive in. But with that said, I heard it can get windy in Glendo too, hopfully not when I'm there. :-0

Comment

I wouldn't call it a beach. Shore is very gravely and rocky. It's a challenge to find a spot without cow sh!t. Not an issue if you have a trailer/5th wheel. We tented it last year so it was. But because its so gravely, it makes loading and unloading easy. Water fantastic, cause like Timmy said, no one else is really out there beside the people who show up for that Tige event. It was a blast, lots of nice people going to have a good time, can't beat it. Its usually the first weekend in August.

Comment

Working...
                    X