2008 WWS Tige Reunion - Grayrocks 8/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2008 WWS Tige Reunion - Grayrocks 8/2

I called and talked to Corey at Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty the other day and he informed me that the Tige Reunion will be held at Grayrocks Reservoir in Wyoming on August 2nd.

Who's going? I will be there for sure this year!

More info: http://waterskispecialty.com/reunion%202008.pdf

Hmmmm
    It appears to be 723 mi – about 10 hours 22 mins from my locations.
    that is a drive. hmmmmm I will have to think about that one.
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

LOL! That's a loooong drive for a 1 day event - I'd pass if I were you!

Comment

I'd like to go, but it also says for new WWS Tige owners. I purchased my privately.

Comment

Originally posted by stoddardk View Post
          I purchased my privately.
          Me too. I also have a wedding that weekend.

Comment

We'll be there. Thinking we'll head up there early Friday morning and stay til Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by stoddardk View Post
              I'd like to go, but it also says for new WWS Tige owners. I purchased my privately.
              I don't see where it says "new".

Comment

Not sure if we are yet or not....
                Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

I am pretty sure if you buy a new or used boat from WWS you can attend. If you bought your boat from a private party, you don't get to.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterski-Rebel View Post
                    I am pretty sure if you buy a new or used boat from WWS you can attend. If you bought your boat from a private party, you don't get to.
                    I could see that. Then again, if you get your maintenance/service done at WWS, you'd still be considered a customer.

Comment

It looks to me like if you want to be eligible for the goodies/contests that you need to have bought your boat from them but it doesn't mean that you can't come! They invited me to join them 2 years ago when I was only a prospective buyer, I still owned a Rinker at that time.

Comment

I shot Donna an email, and asked to be added to their mailing list. She replied and said the event is only for people who have purchased a boat (new/used) from them. I can attend if I want, I just can't participate in any of the activities. I replied, and told her that I totally understand, but if possible, could she add me to her mailing list for other events, like they yearly sale, etc....

I can't make it that weekend, we have a wedding to go to. It could be fun to hang out with everyone at the lake, and then spend some family time while their activities are going on. Maybe next year???

Comment

We are planning to go to the reunion and was just wondering where the best place to stay is and is there room to park without unhooking the trailer?

Thanks

Comment

Were staying at the Super 8 in Wheatland.
                            Shouldn't have any issues parking without unhooking.

Comment

Thanks for the information. We will be there to.

Comment

Working...
                              X