Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

east coast reunions.

Hey,
    I live in Charlotte, NC. Have two buds with Tige' boats here. Was wondering about a East coast Tige' reunion. NC, SC, TN, GA, Va. See a lot of Tige's out here don't want to tow all the way to Dallas.
    Thanks TK

I second that, I'm in Nashville and would love to see an East/Southeast reunion.
    If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

I'm in Atlanta. Count me in.......

Comment

In South Carolina! Meet in the middle?

Comment

MAYBE at lake gaston it's on the va/nc border.Up for suggestions though.
          I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

You all need to come to FL. in June.

All boats are welcome.

FairTax.org

Comment

That looks pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                That looks pretty cool!
                so your in then???
                FairTax.org

Comment

Well....Gonna have to pass. It would be about $1500 in fuel that it would cost me to drag the boat down there and back. It's about 1900 miles each way.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                    Well....Gonna have to pass. It would be about $1500 in fuel that it would cost me to drag the boat down there and back. It's about 1900 miles each way.
                    Throw it on the sched. for next year, it should be a bigger turn out.
                    FairTax.org

Comment

We hosted one out of our floating house last year at Norris Lake, TN. Here is the thread.

However, there are no dealers within about 1,000,000 miles any more. So, it is impossible to get corporate behind it. Even with a dealer and corporate, we ate a lot of cost for food, etc. and don't know that we could sustain that annually (and afford a divorce attorney). Plus, we are working on hosting Wake the World Tennessee this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaPigDog View Post
                        We hosted one out of our floating house last year at Norris Lake, TN. Here is the thread.

However, there are no dealers within about 1,000,000 miles any more. So, it is impossible to get corporate behind it. Even with a dealer and corporate, we ate a lot of cost for food, etc. and don't know that we could sustain that annually (and afford a divorce attorney). Plus, we are working on hosting Wake the World Tennessee this year.
                        I was hoping you were hosting one again this year. I might have to plan a trip to Norris anyway. I personally would love to see a reunion at Kentucky Lake, but wouldn't anyone like it to be on their home lake.

Comment

Are BIG women and Tundra pick up's allowed?

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 91Terminator View Post
                            Throw it on the sched. for next year, it should be a bigger turn out.
                            Did I hear you say, "BIGGER"?

Comment

Is anyone planning anything in MD,VA,TN,NC,SC AREA?
                              I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Working...
                              X