Seattle Reunion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seattle Reunion?

Last year, Skidog Sports in Auburn had their first annual Tige boat owners reunion. I have not heard if they are going to do it again this year. I have moved so I have not been getting the dealerships flyers in the mail. Anyone hear anything up in the Seattle area? Last year they gave away a 2004 Tige, I was hoping they would do the same this year.
    Any info would be appreciated! I guess I could call the dealership too, but wanted to see if anyone here had head first.
    Thanks!

When I bought my boat from them in April Dave said that they were going to do it again this year. He also said he was gonna give away a new boat as well. Hope they hurry up & have though. Apparently summer ended this week up here.

Comment

Cool! I figured they would. We had about 20 boats there last year, as well as a few new 2004's. It was supposed to be in August last year but got moved to September.

Comment

I talked with Dave today, he said it would be on sept 18th. Will be at Coulon park from 11:00 to 5:00. Dave said that Tige has not committed to giving away a new boat this year.

Comment

Right on.........I will check the calendar.........hopefully it will be nice weather! It would be even better if They would give away a boat this year! They did have some pretty decent raffle prizes last year, and there were some great boats. Turnout should be higher this year too.

Comment

Sounds great, I was counting on a new boat though! I've got way too many hours on a new boat. Look forward to checking out everyone's boats.

Comment

Working...
            X