Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Tige owners in MN, ND, SD, WI, MT?...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Tige owners in MN, ND, SD, WI, MT?...

I think we need a reunion for TIGE owners in the midwest. Maybe they have one? Let me know?

I live in ND-MN and seriously I only see a handful of TIGE's in the summer... I'm on a chain of 5 lakes and there is only mine and one other... They have to be around somewhere.
    "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory."

Iowa here.
    15 Escalade ESV-Black
    08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

x2 I got SD covered too

Comment

Is there something set up?

IA, ND, MN, SD, MT, WI... It could be a fun event that no one has done yet... There are plenty of lakes to chose from for a spot to meet...
        Think about it.

Comment

It would be great to get a dealer to sponser one or are you gonna put something together your self?

Comment

Originally posted by spooner View Post
            It would be great to get a dealer to sponser one or are you gonna put something together your self?
            IMO, you need to contact your local Tige Dealer. From there Tige will help out with prizes but they will not work with individuals and will require you to work with the dealer.

Comment

We need to find a TIGE dealer!

I only know of a few small dealers around MN... There has to be a large TIGE dealer who would be interested in getting something going...

Comment

Originally posted by samw View Post
                Iowa here.

Represent!

Comment

spenchey does the dealer in boji have any thing going?

Comment

Here is a previous post on this subject:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5887

Comment

Originally posted by bfrank View Post
                      Here is a previous post on this subject:

http://www.tigeowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5887
                      I see you've finally emerged from hibernation Welcome back!
                      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

Originally posted by spooner View Post
                        spenchey does the dealer in boji have any thing going?
                        They just switched general managers. The guy is a pretty cool guy, used to work for my dad in fact. He was just telling me how he got a leather Tige coat for being the best tige dealer in sort of like a tri-state area(based on new sold, old traded in, etc.). Since he is the only dealer in Iowa, he might be interested in doing something. I could drop him a line if you guys want me to. Or if there is a more central location for everyone thats probally a better idea.

Comment

Originally posted by spenchey2 View Post
                          They just switched general managers. The guy is a pretty cool guy, used to work for my dad in fact. He was just telling me how he got a leather Tige coat for being the best tige dealer in sort of like a tri-state area(based on new sold, old traded in, etc.). Since he is the only dealer in Iowa, he might be interested in doing something. I could drop him a line if you guys want me to. Or if there is a more central location for everyone thats probally a better idea.
                          Sure drop a line see what he has to say. Sure wont hurt....
                          15 Escalade ESV-Black
                          08 RZ2-Blue

Comment

MN here - Minneapolis area. I've only ever seen one other Tigé on the water around here, and it was exactly the same as mine! Made me do a double take.

I'm always up for a get together. I've gone to a Mastercraft thing like this. It was on a chain of lakes in northern WI. Was fantastic!! I'm all about a chain of lakes somewhere.
                            Reality is only an illusion that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

Comment

I emailed my dealer today, just waiting to hear back from him

Comment

Working...
                              X