Texas Reunion??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Reunion??

Is there ever going to be a Texas Reunion in the Dallas or Austin area?
    You have to fake it if you want to make it!!!

spharis was talking about doing a gulf coast reunion.....
    Everything happens for a reason
    I live my post whore life 30 seconds at a time

Comment

Originally posted by tcfire226 View Post
      Is there ever going to be a Texas Reunion in the Dallas or Austin area?
      The Ski Dock puts one on every year here in Austin. It's usually at the end of July on Lake Austin.
      Cursed by a fortune cookie: "Your principles mean more to you than any money or success."

Comment

I have been talking with a few of the guys at The Slalom Shop in Lewisville about organizing an event. So far no commitments have been made, just discussion about it. They usually have one every other year or so. They did not have one last year so hopefully this will be the year.

I will post up once I hear something.

Comment

The Slalom Shop in Lewisville ???
          Isnt that the one that is giving a few Tige Owners issues with service/sales?
          Would anyone go if they sponsored?

Guess I havent seen the LOVE for them but that is usually the case you dont hear to often when things are going good etc.
          Work Hard, Play Harder

Comment

I have had nothing but good service from The Slalom Shop in Lewisville. I have ordered a few parts from them. Chris, the parts guy, has always been more than helpfull and put up with me bugging him all last summer. Lol. Also, this winter before I left for Iraq, me and my family went up there to look at the 22ve (the boat I am getting when i get back). Craig, a salesman was most helpful. We spent a majority of the day up there talking, and taking pictures. They acctually hooked us up with some pretty cool swag. They just opened a shop on Possum Kingdom which is good being that is where I am from.
            How can I be racist when all of my assault rifles are black?

Comment

If Lewisville does one, I might be up for it.

I was thinking about reserving the cabins at the Oxbow outside Alexandria as there are about 3 good areas, as well as it being on a great Oxbow. They still haven't gotten in touch with me. They have a bar and grill and it is quiet usually. It is centrally located for many members from MS to East TX.
              http://www.wakeboatworld.com
              []) [] []V[] [])

Comment

I'd be up for lewisville. Better yet... have those guys do it at Texoma!
                Being a major OU fan and a staunch conservative.... I am perpetually vexed w/ the conundrum of who to hate more. Obama or the Univ. of Saxet.

Comment

Working...
                X