Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TOG/GMC Customer Appreciation Weekend at Lake Raystown pics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TOG/GMC Customer Appreciation Weekend at Lake Raystown pics...

I figured I'd start a thread for all the pics from this past weekend at Raystown. Feel free to throw your pics in...I'll be putting pics up throughout the day as I find time at work.

The entire event was a freaking blast! I'm pretty bummed I could only stick around for Fri and part of Sat, but I had a great time none the less. Special thanks to Kathy and Blaine (and anyone else who helped put the weekend together). The lake was crawling with Tige's! Also, special special thanks the Kathy for guiding my pathetically drunk *** to bed on Fri instead of letting me stay passed out on the picnic table haha Also, thanks to Todd and April, and Pauly for all of the pulls. Great times as usual guys!!

A little fashion air...

Look at us having fun on our Tige...ohhhhhhh ahhhhhhh

He's seriously not drunk...and this was the last image taken before Todd cut the throttle and freaking launched me into the bow of the boat...thank god my shoulder broke my fall and I could barely hold my camera up for the rest of the day...lol

Hi Blaine

Meeting and greeting...

Straight thuggin'
    [

-Dave
    Last edited by Harvey; 06-19-2007, 01:47 PM.

A few more...

Buuuuuutttttter

Another fash air

Touch that glass...just touch it haha

The RZ watching the other RZ pull Dave

Probably the most expensive jungle gym ever...

Comment

imageshack is LAGGING right now, I'm getting a lot of time out errors.
      "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
      "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

He might be hosting them offsite and they are huge images (350KB's right now)

Comment

Sorry doods...Imageshack is probably really pissed off...just give it time I guess? I didn't realize you could host on TigeOwners...maybe I'll upload them to the site when I get home...that should speed things up.

-Dave

Comment

Dave, you will need to reduce them down to under 100KB's. Not sure the software you have at home thou........

Comment

Wow...that's a bummer...I have PS CS2 at home...

Comment

That would work well then. When you wait for all the pic's, they look cool so far.....

Comment

Thanks man

Comment

Dave, great looking pictures! I sent you an email.

Thanks,
                    Matt

Comment

Last edited by Harvey; 06-19-2007, 02:04 PM.

Comment

Thanks to Dave for the next couple snaps...

Back to my handy work with the cam...

Comment

Alright...I'm done posting hahah Enjoy!! Tonight or tomorrow I'll post up more of the group shots...Sorry they are still on Imageshack...I just don't have time right now to resize them all and reupload them to Tigeowners

Comment

Looks like you guys had a blast, great pics I'd like to try to get up that way next year if our's does not conflict
                            Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Right on brother, it was a blast! You should totally make it up next year. I was sooo bummed I had to head out Saturday early afternoon Definitely a great time!

Comment

Working...
                              X