Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's a looker

Comment

Hope there’s a filler cushion in the bow. That back rest looks great.

Comment

That cushion flips over as a seat or step.

Comment

Flippers
          Attached Files

Comment

That’s got to be a sweet seat right there.

Comment

Hey so can I ask a stupid question? You have a 23ZX.. A 23 RZX... And now a Z3. Looking at this boat, it looks like a 23ZX right? I mean, maybe a little slimmer or whatever. What's my buying criteria going to be? Is the Z3 a few grand cheaper? What are you gaining/losing? I guess I'm dumb... Or the price difference between a RZX and a ZX is so much that they needed a non-pickle option in the RZX price range? Does this boat have a killer wakeboard wave too and is more "multi purpose"?

Maybe I didnt follow the original thread on this close enough, but you literally have pictures of both boats in this one so here I go

Also, Dave, that picture looks downright cold. I know I'm a pansy Texan, but brrrrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
                Dave, that picture looks downright cold. I know I'm a pansy Texan, but brrrrrrrrr.
                It does look FREAKING COLD! That's a picture of jslayde on the boat before we owned it. Pretty sure the boat hasn't been in those conditions since that picture.

Comment

Originally posted by BrentP View Post
                  Hey so can I ask a stupid question? You have a 23ZX.. A 23 RZX... And now a Z3. Looking at this boat, it looks like a 23ZX right? I mean, maybe a little slimmer or whatever. What's my buying criteria going to be? Is the Z3 a few grand cheaper? What are you gaining/losing? I guess I'm dumb... Or the price difference between a RZX and a ZX is so much that they needed a non-pickle option in the RZX price range? Does this boat have a killer wakeboard wave too and is more "multi purpose"?
                  The Z3 is a stepping stone from ATX to the RZX line .

Comment

Originally posted by lee View Post

The Z3 is a stepping stone from ATX to the RZX line .
                    What's the ballpark OTD on the z3?
                    Everything I've seen says 130ish which seems pretty high for a stepping stone

Comment

Couple on online in the high 120s..
                      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
                      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by SONIC View Post

What's the ballpark OTD on the z3?
                        Everything I've seen says 130ish which seems pretty high for a stepping stone
                        Our ATX range from $94,000 - $107,000 and RZX range from $134,000 - $157,000. The Z3 is $124,000

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post

It does look FREAKING COLD! That's a picture of jslayde on the boat before we owned it. Pretty sure the boat hasn't been in those conditions since that picture.
                          It was actually about 80 degrees...my wife just doesn't like to be cold

JK, I'm pretty sure it was January and like 40*. So yes, we are pansy Texans too!!

Comment

Working...
                          X