No announcement yet.

2020 Tige Reunion at Lake Havasu, AZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today is the last day to RSVP for the event and the last day to order t-shirts and/or sweatshirts! If you have not RSVP’d, unfortunately you will not be able to join us for the dinner and raffle.

Comment

Do we need to pre pay for the dinner?

Comment

No, Tige and Germaine are picking up the dinner tab this year. There will also be a cash bar.

Comment

Copy, thank you.

Comment

Pending any life/work stoppages, the wife and I have secured our plane tickets! We decided to fly into Phoenix and rent a car from there (16-20 September)! We are really looking forward to seeing some old/new heads. I know it is going to be a blast.. shoot, even if it was only half as good as some of the past reunions then it would still be an AMAZING time. Unfortunately, we are at the mercy of fellow boaters this year due to us living too far away to tow the boat out. Never thought I would be in that ‘boat’ per se but luckily we know a lot of people are usually more than happy to offer some room.. so we appreciate any people that offer that up! Also, I am pretty capable to tow others as well so if you need a trained driver then I can help out as well! While we will be with Brad and Jenn a lot of the time (THANK YOU [mention]Thegerman618 [/mention] FOR LETTING US CRASH YOUR TRAILER/BOAT), I presume they may want other company than us on their boat too! LOL. Would love to see what people are doing with their waves too.. See ya in T minus 30 days!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

AJ Michael- sent you a private message. Please call me at 19five1seven75three816. Thanks.

Comment

August Update

Posted the Schedule on FB and Instagram (tried unsuccessfully to post here)

The list of this year’s wonderful Sponsors
                Absolute Speed and Marine, ACME Propellers, Agenda Surf, AO Coolers, Babes Boat Care, BABz, Boat Bling, Boat Juice, Boatmate Trailers LLC, Bomber Eyewear, Buster Wrench, Caddie Buddy, Commercial Sewing (Outer Armor), Dan Zeeone, Danik Hook, Driven Premium Detailing Products, Fresh Air Exhausts, Gator Step So Cal, Germaine Marine, Go Surf Assist (GSA), Gold Eagle (303 Aerospace Protectant), Greenfield Products, Hyperlite, Idol Surf, Impact Fenders, Kicker Marine Audio, Krypt Towers/Bullet Ski Lines, Lakesurf, Lead Wake, Let’s Tie Up, Liquid Force, Liquid Lumens, Mikes Liquid Audio, Monster Energy Drinks, My Anchor Pal, Neptune Wake Surf, Orion Safety, PTM Edge Mirrors, SC Wake, SeaDek, SkySki, Slide Anchor, Spankys RV & Marine, Surf 406, Swell Wakesurf, Theisen Industries, TIGE BOATS, WakeMakers, Weber Marine Services, Weigh Safe, and Wet Sounds. Watch our social media sites (www.tigeowners.com forum, Facebook on the “West Coast Tige Owners Reunion” page, and Instagram on the “westcoasttigeowners” page) for sponsor updates and please continue to “like” our posts on Facebook and Instagram as this shows support for the donating organizations.

2019 Reunion Video
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQ36J9Tb8QQ

If you have any questions, please contact me at the number listed below.

Sincerely,
                Dave and Pam
                9five1-77five-38one6

Comment

We have had a few cancellations over the last week and now have two rooms available. If you are interested, please let me know immediately and we will provide you the reservation code. Mike Sims - one of them has your name ALL OVER IT! LOL

Sincerely,
                  Dave and Pam
                  9five1-77five-38one6

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post
                    We have had a few cancellations over the last week and now have two rooms available. If you are interested, please let me know immediately and we will provide you the reservation code. Mike Sims - one of them has your name ALL OVER IT! LOL

Sincerely,
                    Dave and Pam
                    9five1-77five-38one6
                    LOL, as much as i appreciate the personal and public invite, not sure im ready to sit 5 hrs and a plain with a mask on. either way, you'll be getting a package in the mail in a couple weeks from MLA.
                    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post

LOL, as much as i appreciate the personal and public invite, not sure im ready to sit 5 hrs and a plain with a mask on. either way, you'll be getting a package in the mail in a couple weeks from MLA.
                      Come on Mike! We are going too! Mask up my man! It’ll be worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We have one room available. If you are interested, please let me know immediately and we will provide you the reservation code.

Sincerely,
                        Dave and Pam
                        9five1-77five-38one6
                        Last edited by D&P Powell; 09-04-2020, 03:52 PM. Reason: change in rooms available from 2 to 1.

Comment

2 Weeks!
                          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

i just learned of this event and I will be staying at Havasu Springs that weekend, I won't be able to make it for the dinner, but would like to show up for the Picture. Are there any t-shirts left?

Comment

Originally posted by zany View Post
                              i just learned of this event and I will be staying at Havasu Springs that weekend, I won't be able to make it for the dinner, but would like to show up for the Picture. Are there any t-shirts left?
                              Welcome! We would love to have you there for the picture! With that said, you will really be missing out on a great time at the dinner. We will have large swag bags this year and a free raffle for all Tige Boat Owners in attendance, as well as dinner and entertainment provided by Tige and Germaine Marine. We have a small handful of Mens L and XL shirts we will be selling at Friday nights check in and Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by D&P Powell View Post

Welcome! We would love to have you there for the picture! With that said, you will really be missing out on a great time at the dinner. We will have large swag bags this year and a free raffle for all Tige Boat Owners in attendance, as well as dinner and entertainment provided by Tige and Germaine Marine. We have a small handful of Mens L and XL shirts we will be selling at Friday nights check in and Saturday.
                                I will be out there Wednesday thru Sunday and will definitely stop in at the Outer Harbor on Friday to say Hi. Have a group of friends over, so not sure i can get away on Saturday night. Sounds like a great time though.

Comment

Working...
                                X