Southern Alberta Weekly Surf Nights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southern Alberta Weekly Surf Nights

It is that time of year again, when we gather for our weekly surf nights. If you are interested in joining, we usually meet-up at Little Bow (it is half-way between Lethbridge and Calgary and allows both locations easy access and a good launch). Let us know if you are interested in joining and what nights might work. @killerbren, @johnniemo, @jetter, @frosty_power

I can do Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday next week.

As an aside, I'm going to Rattlesnake this weekend if anyone else is in the area. Big Dave will be there, so human ballast is available in unlimited quantities.

Comment

I am free Tuesday through Thursday next week as well.

Comment

Does Wednesday work for people this week? It is about the best looking day (besides Friday)?

Comment

I can do Wednesday and will offer a boat.

Comment

Works for me!

Comment

For anyone following here, we are doing weekly surf nights, just not posting about it. So if you have an interest, make a post and we will contact you. There are 5 to 6 of us going each week to Little Bow (including tomorrow)

Comment

who was the guy I talked too last nite on Stafford? In the white 22v, I was in the orange and white R21

drop me a text 403-330-7497 thx Brendon

Comment

Great surf night guys! Next time let's bring a fuel pump.

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

982b7902-106e-4f7a-84ba-bbe826adf626.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Thistledoo View Post
                    who was the guy I talked too last nite on Stafford? In the white 22v, I was in the orange and white R21

drop me a text 403-330-7497 thx Brendon
                    Brendon - that was Jeff (MacTeacher).... and I believe you have already been in touch. Just closing the loop so everyone knows we didn't leave you hanging.

Comment

virtual phone system service
                      If you consider that you do not have lengthy eyelashes or you intend to boost your appearance, there will be nothing far better than resorting to multiple-use eyelashes. Out there, you can find a variety of incorrect eyelashes to pick the one that finest satisfies your needs. Recognizing all the types of incorrect eyelashes, you will certainly make a fast selection.
                      In a very sophisticated make-up, you can not ignore making use of incorrect eyelashes to stand out. Nonetheless, incorrect eyelashes can be used on any occasion, even if it was unneeded to have a lot makeup on the face that day. The idea of false eyelashes is to improve your appearance while the west really feels comfortable as well as positive.

Comment

Working...
                      X