Southeast Tige Owner's Reunion - June 30 - Lake Lanier, GA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Southeast Tige Owner's Reunion - June 30 - Lake Lanier, GA

First Annual Southeast Tige Owner's Reunion!

Mike's Liquid Audio, Tige's on Lanier and myself are happy to present the First Annual Southeast Tige Owner's Reunion being held June 30th, 2018 at Camp Kerusso on Lake Lanier in Georgia!

During the week in the summer Camp Kerusso is a kids day camp paradise. Saturday, June 30th we will be turning it into a Tige' owners paradise! All of the activities the kids are able to enjoy during the week will be available to us! So bring your families, friends, and your amazing Tige' boats and join us for a Great day on the water and at camp. Where everyone can be a kid again!

#TigeLove #ATLTige

Camp Kerusso
    4160 FAA Road
    Cumming, Georgia 30041

Camp Kerusso Aerial.jpg

Camp Kerusso.jpg

Camp Video
    www.vimeo.com/139468878

Giveaways from:
    Wet Sounds
    Boat Juice
    Tige
    Pull Watersports

Food and Drinks provided:
    Burgers
    Hotdogs
    Chips
    Soft Drinks
    etc..

Activities for the kids:
    Camp Kerusso!!
    Wakesurfing
    Wakeboarding
    Tubing
    Swimming
    Hiking

Camping nearby:
    Bald Ridge Campground

Nearby Marinas:
    Bald Ridge Marina
    Habersham Marina

Nearby Boat Launch/Day use:
    Mary Alice Park
    Tidwell Park
    Little Ridge Park
    Young Deer Creek

Hotels a short drive away:
    Hampton Inn
    Holiday Inn Express
    Comfort Suites

Come by road or by water but stay for the day!
    Last edited by e4nash; 06-14-2018, 03:35 PM.

First of all I apologize for all of the changes, cancelling, rescheduling, etc over the past two weeks. I am happy to continue with hosting this event from the perspective of a passionate Tige owner. This is for the owner's by the owner's and I appreciate Mike's liquid Audio and our local Tige owners for wanting to drive this event forward. It will be a great event still and I hope everyone will still come. Again I apologize for the initial cancellation. After much thought and discussions with owners I want to proceed with doing this for everyone. Thanks again for everyone who is and has offered to help out.

Comment

For interested, huge thanks to Erik for taking his personal time to step back in and help get this back on track.

Its all water under the bridge, we need to move forward and work toward a great event for the owners.

Thanks,
      Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Shoot me a message on here or email me. I’d be happy to donate some BABz for you guys to give away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        BABz - babzusa.com
        Austin, TX

Comment

Want to start getting a head count. We are cross-marketing, so please dont RSVP through each outlet, ur still only getting one damn hotdog regardless
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutATX View Post
            Shoot me a message on here or email me. I’d be happy to donate some BABz for you guys to give away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Sent you a PM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I will have 4 on my boat. felsogood will have 2 on his. Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby View Post
                I will have 4 on my boat. felsogood will have 2 on his. Hope this helps.
                Thanks!

Comment

Ok gents, its time to piss or get off the pot. Im not buying perishable food for 100 people. I have already stocked up on the nonperishable, and will get the perishable goods Friday and im heading down before sunrise Saturday

Please let me know how many in your party.

So far ive heard from:

Gumby
                  Felssogd
                  David (from facebook)

Comment

getting down to the wire and need to tie up some loose ends.

Somewhere some one had mentioned a grill would not be an issue. Need to confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                      getting down to the wire and need to tie up some loose ends.

Somewhere some one had mentioned a grill would not be an issue. Need to confirm.
                      I got the grill bud

Comment

Awesome.

How many in your group E?

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                          Awesome.

How many in your group E?

BTW I was up at the dealership today. We may have more locals coming who are not on Social Media. I’ll give a call tomorrow and we can iron out the final details.

Comment

Thats good. As long as we can get a close number we are good. I always pad the count just to be sure.

Comment

So sorry guys , life has been super crazy. Call me at 678,469,0980. I will be bringing 2 to 4 people and no boat. Sold it today. I have 1 other family from allatoona that have 4 and may be there. I can help seeing as I have no boat. Sorry again for any inconvenience.
                              If you wanna know what I did , come with me next time...

Comment

Working...
                              X