Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2017 Mid West Tige's owners reunion Performance Marine LOZ

It's time again for Performance Marine LOZ's reunion

Joe has set the weekend of June 24th for it this year. Little earlier then last year but he hopes there will be less boat traffic to enjoy the event more. Think he is changing venue a little also this year, and perhaps having some riding event competitions, and possibly a doomswell rep on site along with pro riders. More info on his web site in events section or contact them directly.

Hope to see old and new faces there this year!! Who's Going??
    Last edited by JLG; 05-18-2017, 03:16 PM.

Wouldn't miss it !

Comment

I'm sure we'll make it, look forward to seeing you guys there!

Comment

5 Days out and counting!!

Comment

Need more info!!!!

Comment

So plan is friday will be at performance from 4p.m. to 7p.m. For those of you who might be coming and havent been here we are located at 5755 osage beach parkway osage beach MO. 65065 we will be getting every one singed up for the raffles we will have food and beverages plus giving out maps on where the event will be held on saturday. For some of you that know L.O.T.O it will be at Mccubbins point we will have a tent set up on land with food and drinks along with a couple boats on display. We will have a RXZ3 in the water to surf behind but every one is welcome to come up and surf behind there own boats as well. There is a boat launch at the venue along with trailer parking. We will be raffling stuff off on land like doomswells wake surfers wakeboard set ups ropes handles etc. The shore line is rip rap so no beaching boats so BRING A ANCHOR if you would like to watch from the land. I hope that answers any questions people had if not call the shop and i will answer them 573-693-9400

Thanks and hope to see you all out there

Comment

Link to a map of site:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Mc...!4d-92.6057388

Comment

Short commute for me by water! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                X