Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

West Coast Reunion Event is on FaceBook

Good Afternoon Owners,

in the recent months we have been running full speed ahead with the upcoming 11th Annual West Coast Owners Reunion, scheduled for September 16-18 at Temple Bar Marine on Lake Mead. We have gotten a lot of feedback and requests from potential sponsors about the type of "visibility" their companies will receive if they choose to sponsor our event. So, to help facilitate their request I have created the create the @WestCoastOwnersReunion page on Facebook. This page is dedicated to the sponsors, owners, attendees and any events related to Tige on the West (Southwest) Coast. Along with myself, D&P Powell, and Bad05 will be the admins for the account to add/delete post and information as needed.

This FB page is NOT and I stress is NOT intended to replace Tigeowner.com, the Mead 2016 Reunion Thread, or any information/communication that takes place there. The FB page is explicitly designed to reach out to new owners that have not heard of T.O. show some love for our sponsors and be a quick update location for events that may get overlooked here on the forum.

Please stop by the page, give a few of our sponsors some love throw a "Like" in there or leave comment for them.

Thank you for your time!

Brad
    My life's journey is not ending up looking pretty, its sliding in broadside, used up, worn out, screaming "What a Ride"

Good idea brad.. way to stay on it... If I had FB I would be all over it.. lol

Comment

Working...
    X