Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Tige Marine and GCWA present Spring RoundUp- Bethy Creek Resort: April 29- May1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Tige Marine and GCWA present Spring RoundUp- Bethy Creek Resort: April 29- May1

TO: I wanted to include the invite to all of you to come down to Riverside, Tx and join us on the Trinity River April 29- May 1 for our annual Spring Round Up event. Add us up on Facebook "I am GCWA" (Gulf Coast Wake Association) and look up the event (see post title). Our own Texas Tige Marine has stepped up to be title sponsor, and should have a RZX, Z3 and R22 out to show off. Feel free to msg me for any details and hope to meet some more of you in 2016.

- Brandon

Well here we are again at another beginning of an awesome year of boarding! Hope all is ready for some warmer water and great times cause it's SPRING ROUND UP TIME! Come join us on April 29th thru May 1st at the beautiful Bethy Creek Resort and the Mighty Trinity River. Texas Tige Marine is the event sponsor for Spring Round Up this year. Great family fun with all day riding and to finish off with a great food, epic raffle and games. See y'all there!

Bethy Creek Resort. 1 (800) 537-6251

www.TexasTige.com
    (936)447-8443
    13915 Hwy 105W
    Conroe, TX. 77304

Also,

Title Sponsorship Opportunity for Fall Bash still available. Inquire within.

Please use #GCWA and #SpringRoundUp before, during and with any photos posted after the event. Please keep them positive and family friendly.
    -Brandon Lucas
    Houston, Tx

I need to make it out there for this!

Comment

I'll do my best to be there too....

Comment

Great, hope to see you guys out there. Lets hope the weather cooperates the next 2 weeks.... Holler with questions.
        -Brandon Lucas
        Houston, Tx

Comment

Well,

We missed you guys. Had a few Tiges on the water, and had a great time. Here is a Pano of the tie up (23 boats) and afterwards had a raffle with $8k worth of goodies.

Follow us on Facebook @ "I am GCWA" for future events
          Pano.jpeg
          -Brandon Lucas
          Houston, Tx

Comment

Working...
          X