2015 Tige Reunion and demo days Lake Wilson, Wilson, KS June 19-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2015 Tige Reunion and demo days Lake Wilson, Wilson, KS June 19-21

We will have a BBQ for the Tige Reunion following our Demo Day at 5pm. If you own a Tige we would love to see you!!! Tige Pro Athlete Erik Ruck and Dominic Lagace will be there! More info will be added as we finalize the detail's
    Attached Files

6 hours from Denver, sounds fun! Can I find more details somewhere?

Comment

<4 hours from KC. Really tempted to hit 2 this year.

Comment

Sorry that I have not responded to any of you yet.
        We have Erik Ruck locked down for sure, we are working on another rider. We are holding the event at Wilson Lake. It will be in the Minooka park area. That is towards the west end of the lake. We held the event there last year and it worked out great. We are planning a two day event because of the wind. For those coming there will be a meal Saturday evening. For places to stay there is a real nice motel in the town of Wilson there is also motels in the city of Russell. Russell is about a 25 minute drive from the lake and Wilson is 15 minutes.

Comment

http://www.midlandrailroadhotel.com/
          Here is a link to a motel in Wilson. There isn't a lot to choose from in Wilson but there is a town called Russell, KS within 20 min west of the lake that has a few nice motels also, or a 45 min drive west to hays ks or east 40 min to Salina, KS.

http://www.fossilcreekhotel.com/ motel in Russell they have a nice breakfast etc. and several food places in town

Wilson lake RV rentals: Jere Buehler 620-786-4504 or jere.buehler@yahoo.com
          They have several RV's they rent out and set them up/take them down for you. All you do is bring food etc. You can also check out reserveamerica.com site for cabin rentals on the state side of Wilson lake but they usually are booked way out. You can also do the recreation.gov website for camp spots on the federal side search "minooka park" on the lake which is where we camp Any other questions let me know. My contact info is Jerret Kubick Marine Specialty 785-658-3626 marinespecialty@gmail.com

Comment

You guys will love Ruck! He was at our reunion a few years back. Super cool dude. Dom is a snooze fest.

Comment

Hey guys we are getting closer to the date. Three weeks out!!!! We have Erik Ruck and Emily Agate scheduled to be there. Come out for the whole weekend or just for the afternoon. We will be having clinics for those that want them. If the wind is bad like last year we are planning on having the clinics on Sunday.

Comment

2.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X