No announcement yet.

Midwest Tige Owners Reunion LOTO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone provide the mile marker location of Long Cove? Also is the map above correct?

I will not have my Tige, but we happen to be visiting friends at LOTO. Might swing by in their cabin cruiser.

Comment

It is actually Pin Oak Cove but we call it long cove... I don't know the mm but go under the bridge heading South (dog days will be on your right) and keep going till you can't go straight anymore and turn left

Comment

And the map looks correct

Comment

Touched base with Joanie at Performance -- she mentioned there would be a big reveal of a RZX on Friday night at shorty pants. Also wake surf clinics at 10AM and 2PM on Thursday (assume behind Z3 because occurs before big reveal).

Comment

Will anyone be in on thursday for the event? We will most likely be in long cove throughout the day. Evenings/after 6p have been great in that cove this entire week.

Their 16 Z3 sold within a few hours of being on the lot so think it will be a 16 Z1 and the RZX which is swwweeettt!!!

Comment

Midwest Tige Owners Reunion LOTO

Nice to meet all of those that showed up and hung out for the event! I can't wait to see how the drone photo comes out.
              This is a quick photo we took of a group that anchored next to us. Many more showed up. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437959256.499106.jpg

Comment

Nice pic cain. Thanks for posting. I have several I will post hopefully tomorrow as we got home late today and are trying to catch up at home from being gone 10 days. Terrific event Performance puts on and great weather for sure.

Comment

BTW the drone hit the water on saturday after doing the group shots and sunk 25ft

Comment

Originally posted by JLG View Post
                    BTW the drone hit the water on saturday after doing the group shots and sunk 25ft
                    Ouch! We left right after the pic for lunch and then came back out and surfed until around 6:30 or so. Long day but it was a great time.

Comment

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3197.jpg

IMG_3198.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3212.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3216.jpg

Comment

IMG_3189.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3204.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3209.jpg

Comment

IMG_3210.jpg

IMG_3211.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

IMG_3161.jpg

Comment

I have a few videos I will try to upload later today. Sorry about rotated pics. It rotates them last minute when loading on here. I'm computer challenged also!

Comment

Maybe I'll grace you guys with my presence next year... Lol

Comment

Working...
                              X