Endless wake tour , woods lake,bc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless wake tour , woods lake,bc

Hey is anybody going to the endless wake tour , seca surf sessions in August from the 1st to the 3rd ??

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Was thinking about it but wife got hurt quading so cant do lessons and we now have house full of guests. Still gunna try and get there for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Bibbs View Post
      Was thinking about it but wife got hurt quading so cant do lessons and we now have house full of guests. Still gunna try and get there for a bit.
      I will be there even though I've heard they changed it around and I've booked the turtle beach hotel , but will be minus a boat , since mine has been sold

Comment

It was so lame , I mean the local tige dealer is no where to be seen , suprised nobody from tige isn't here

Comment

So what happened to this event? No support from anybody because it was in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
            So what happened to this event? No support from anybody because it was in Canada?
            I have no idea, no reason was given , and no explanation either , too bad the weather was just awesome and the lake was calm most of the time. I think this will be my first and last tige event

Comment

Working...
            X