Tige Boats Reunion and BBQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige Boats Reunion and BBQ

Come out to Wilson Lake, Wilson, KS June 14th 2014 and enjoy or beautiful lake and catch up with other Tige Boats owners. Meet Pro Rider Erik Ruck. If you want more info please contact Marine Specialty 275 HWY 232 Wilson, KS 67490 785-658-3626

tigereunion.jpg

Comment

I will just be getting back from brostock but will definitely be there!! You are having an event on April 5 also, is this event at your dealership? Hope we have water in wilson by then!!

Comment

Hey we are going to Brostock also. There sounds like there is a bunch of people from here going down. We are having a Expo on the 5th and our demo days and reunion on June 14th. Hope to see you there!!

Comment

Are there any other TO that are interested in coming to wilson lake? If so pm me i can help with lodging etc. I hope that this event can be successful for our new local tige dealer, so hope some ppl are interested. Wilson lake has a lot of nice sandy shoreline for gathering or plenty of clear water to do whatever watersport you enjoy. there are towns nearby with lodging and plenty of campspots if that is your thing. The rock formations around the lake and hike/bike trails are excellent for exploring also. I have been a TO for several years and have dreamed of going to the big TO reunion events that are states away and due to work etc haven't been able to attend so am excited that a local shop is willing to stick their neck out and do an event like this so am hoping other will attend this event. Last year this dealer threw an event on July 4th weekend with a band etc. and the entire lake was packed with ppl having a terrific time! Either way hope some TO are interested and are willing to travel for this event

Comment

I'm in. It's 211 miles from here, but that's not to bad of a drive. I need some info on hotel. I will come Friday night and leave sometime Sunday.

Comment

A 23h ride (2500km)
              A bit far for a meet

Comment

Would love to show up but no trailer...I will be around for BroStock since Lake of the Ozarks is my home lake. Anyone going to BroStock can pm me and I will give my number and we can meet up. Good luck with the event though

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBarnes05-12-84 View Post
                  I'm in. It's 211 miles from here, but that's not to bad of a drive. I need some info on hotel. I will come Friday night and leave sometime Sunday.

http://www.midlandrailroadhotel.com/
                  Here is a link to a motel in wilson. There isn't a lot to choose from in wilson but there is a town called Russell ks within 20 min west of the lake that has a few nice motels also, or a 45 min drive west to hays ks or east 40 min to salina ks and the gentelmans club!!

http://www.fossilcreekhotel.com/ motel in russell they have a nice breakfast etc. and several food places in town

Wilson lake rv rentals: Jere Buehler 620-786-4504 or jere.buehler@yahoo.com
                  They have several rvs they rent out and set them up/take them down for you. All you do is bring food etc. You can also check out reserveamerica.com site for cabin rentals on the state side of wilson lake but they usually are booked way out. You can also do the recreation.gov website for camp spots on the federal side search "minooka park" on the lake which is where we camp Any other ? let me know
                  Last edited by JLG; 05-04-2014, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
                    Would love to show up but no trailer...I will be around for BroStock since Lake of the Ozarks is my home lake. Anyone going to BroStock can pm me and I will give my number and we can meet up. Good luck with the event though
                    You show up and I have plenty of space on my boat for you as you have been a big help with brostock info for me. Bring a tent and stay on my camp spot if you like. its only a 5hr hop skip or jump for you!!

Comment

JLG, if I have to travel that way for work I will hit you up...see you at BroStock

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
                        JLG, if I have to travel that way for work I will hit you up...see you at BroStock

trudelle, I am also going to be down there for Brostock. We are taking one of our pontoons down cause we have so many people going.

Comment

I'll be there Sat morning for the day. I know where Wilson Lake is but have never been there. Anybody know what ramp is best to use? Should I just go to the marina?

Comment

Had a great time! Thanks to Marine Specialty for hosting the event. Sucks it was windy but that didn't detour the great time.

Comment

cold beer never detours a good time! We had 80-90mph wind that evening after everyone left. Blew some campers around just ask pro rider eric and dominic or maybe squid. They probably will never come back to Kansas!! LOL All in all a great time and thanks for making the journey Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X