• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWS Shed Fest...stop #2 of tige's Endless Wave Tour

Screen Shot 2014-01-02 at 7.25.21 PM.jpg
    Squid
    squidswake@gmail.com

I'll be there ready to shred! Thanks for putting in the work, Squid!

Comment

I will make it out on the weekend, Let me know if you need any help with anything Saturday or Sunday.

Comment

I just reserved the last camping spot in the south bay...and it's a walk-in one but will be great for watching the events from! Woo Hoo!

Comment

I received a FB notification that this was just canceled by Jean. Any information?

Comment

That is odd Skippa, they just put out the endless wave tour schedule yesterday.... Hmmm inquiring minds want to know

Comment

From FB

It could be a mishap or not true though

shredfest.jpg

Comment

Hmmm, it could be that Jean just does not like CO.... Hahahaha JK Jean!!!!

Comment

I heard that may have been last years event. I did see that Squid has sent out a bunch of event invites on FB

Comment

The 2014 EWT - WWS Shred Fest is on! My mishap with Facebook, I deleted last year's events and did not know FB would make a post of it.

I am glad to say I have made my camping reservation for this EWT Stop -- and am thinking of competing at this stop. Registration is filling fast.... are you registered?

Looking forward to an endless wave summer of catching sun and surf!

www.endlesswavetour.com

Comment

That's awesome Jean can wait to meet you at the event.

Comment

1622861_772463946099289_1784256538_n.jpg

Registration is filling up.......but there are 4 other event that are open to all....come hang out, demo stuff and see what Tige is doing within the wakesurfing community!

Jean....you rock.....
                        Squid
                        squidswake@gmail.com

Comment

Registered, Paid, Hotel Reserved - camping spots all filled up plus we are bringing our boat and to bring all the camping gear on top of shred gear. Hotel it is.
                          2013 RZR w/ConvexVX
                          http://www.surfsupws.com http://facebook.com/surfsupwatersports

Comment

Awesome! See you in 2 months

Comment

Working...
                            X