Endless wave tour stop Boise, Idaho

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Endless wave tour stop Boise, Idaho

Who all is coming to the tour stop in Boise? My wife and I are very excited to be there and check out all the action. We would love to meet up with any of the TO's that can make it.

I wish. Will have to plan for it the next time it is up here in the NW.

Comment

I would love to be there, but not gonna happen...

your bro better be up there helping support tyrell you guys should call my sis and have them bring the tooner up to tie off on. make it a party.. sue/joe will be there if in town. bet they would meet up as well..

make sure and meet jeff from soulcraft if he's there. sue can introduce. he's a super cool guy.. robert(ragboy) is a niceguy as well. if you get a chance, surf his z3. best wave I've ever been on.

sounds like no docks left in water by then? that'll be a bummer..
      2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
      2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Originally posted by sandm View Post
        I would love to be there, but not gonna happen...

your bro better be up there helping support tyrell you guys should call my sis and have them bring the tooner up to tie off on. make it a party.. sue/joe will be there if in town. bet they would meet up as well..

make sure and meet jeff from soulcraft if he's there. sue can introduce. he's a super cool guy.. robert(ragboy) is a niceguy as well. if you get a chance, surf his z3. best wave I've ever been on.

sounds like no docks left in water by then? that'll be a bummer..
        I think my bro is planning on going on one of the days. Wife and I are going to try and camp but we are losing real estate fast up there. They are dropping the level 1 to 2 feet a day I am really hoping Jeff makes it up. I would love to meet him and talk about a new board (that the wife doesn't need to know about) Would love to meet Ragboy and anybody else that shows up.

Comment

I'll be there! Looking forward to Idaho's first wakesurf competition! And my first trip to Boise!

Jean Wagner
          Corporate Relations Manager
          Tige Boats, Inc. - Abilene.

Comment

Welcome to boise Jean. Can't wait for the festivities to start. Hope you guys have an awesome time!

Comment

Got to hang out at the EWT today. Had the opportunity to meet Jean and Robert (Ragboy). Awesome time.

Comment

Working...
              X