Minneapolis Boat Show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minneapolis Boat Show?

Anybody going to be at the Minneapolis boat show this coming weekend?! The show is from January 31 - February 3, I'll be there Friday night the 1st and for a bit on Saturday the 2nd. Hope to see others out maybe meet a few other TO's, sounds like there will be a ConvexVX there

Originally posted by rensink View Post
    Anybody going to be at the Minneapolis boat show this coming weekend?! The show is from January 31 - February 3, I'll be there Friday night the 1st and for a bit on Saturday the 2nd. Hope to see others out maybe meet a few other TO's, sounds like there will be a ConvexVX there
    Man, seeing this bums me out. I was super excited to go to the show this year and check all the new gear and boats out. I just found out last week I'll have to be in Texas for work over the weekend. What are the odds...? Woulda loved to meet a couple other TO's as well! Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

I might try and hit the show up on Thursday night since I am in town for work.

Comment

Where in Texas will you be? Anywhere close to Abilene?
        If you can break away, we'd love to show you our place!

Jean Wagner
        Corporate Relations Manager
        Tigé Boats, Inc.

Originally posted by mdk681 View Post
        Man, seeing this bums me out. I was super excited to go to the show this year and check all the new gear and boats out. I just found out last week I'll have to be in Texas for work over the weekend. What are the odds...? Woulda loved to meet a couple other TO's as well! Oh well, maybe next year

Comment

As for the Minneapolis Boat Show, Tony Fussell, Tige Corporate Rep, will be there for the weekend. If you'd like tickets email to tony@tige.com

There will be a Convex VX at Heinen's Motor Sports booth! Stop in and check it out and say hello to Paul and the crew!

Cheers,
          Jean

Comment

I will be there on Friday! Although I'm no longer a Tige' owner... actually I don't own any boat currently but will surely buy one soon. Tige'?

Comment

Hey "harv"! I can get you in. I have a few free passes available. Text me at 612-747-7338! Let's get you back on a tige'!!

Comment

Actually, some Rad dude named Paul Heinnen said he'd get me passes if I called him when we got there.

Comment

We were there last night Heinen's booth looks great, make sure you check them out!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeanw View Post
                    Where in Texas will you be? Anywhere close to Abilene?
                    If you can break away, we'd love to show you our place!

Jean Wagner
                    Corporate Relations Manager
                    Tigé Boats, Inc.
                    I was down in the Houston area and pretty busy the entire time. I did look up the location of the factory to see if I could make the drive or not though! It will have to be next time I am down there. Thanks for the invite and I will definitely try and make it a point to check it out next time!

Comment

Working...
                    X