BROstock pro wakeboard event at Lake of the Ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BROstock pro wakeboard event at Lake of the Ozarks

BROstock will be held at LOTO-lake of the Ozarks this year on June 15 & 16....

The world's best wakeboard contest is back!** Liquid Force's world famous BROstock will be taking place June 15-16 at scenic Lake of the Ozarks, Mo.* Fueled by Monster Energy, BROstock will feature twenty five of the world's best riders including Harley Clifford, Shane Bonifay, and Bob Soven competing in a double-up contest for over $30,000.

Axis Wake Research, the official towboat of BROstock, will be pulling the world’s best behind a new 2013 A22.* Come and hang out with your favorite LF teamriders, pick up a pair of custom Spy Optic BROstock sunglasses, a LTD New Era BRO cap, make some new FRENDS, and have the time of your life.* Come for the contest, stay for the party!**

BROstock’s 2012 partners include Monster Energy, Liquid Force, Axis Wake Research, Spy Optic, GoPro, Sanuk, New Era Cap, Frends, and Alliance Wakeboard Magazine.

Check out www.brostock.com

Is anybody from the forum other then me going to attend this event?????

Comment

My wife & I will be there on Saturday. Not sure if anyone will be riding down with us yet.

Comment

We are coming down from the 89mm Saturday.

Comment

If anyone wants to get together pm me and ill shoot you my number or just look for the black with yellow 22v with black Bimini

Comment

Our boat's is my profile pic. I guess we are coming out on Friday night & staying @ Tantara now. Then heading back to KC on Saturday night.

Comment

I live right around the corner from tan tar a.....in the cove where shorty pants is....I am planning on going out Friday on the boat prob to capt rons

Comment

We don't have a clue where we're going on the water yet. I need to look @ the map again so I don't get lost. We went out there for the 1st time in October last year.

Comment

Originally posted by trudelle View Post
                  I live right around the corner from tan tar a.....in the cove where shorty pants is....I am planning on going out Friday on the boat prob to capt rons
                  one word, 7 letters... jealous

Comment

Does anyone know if the best place to see it would be at captain Ron's place or there by boat?

Comment

We will be there on Saturday but on a friend's cruiser.

Comment

best place of course to view is by boat but supposedly you should be able to view a little from capt rons...i should be there in my Tige 22V but might grab my buddy's Baja 38 special...

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                          We will be there on Saturday but on a friend's cruiser.
                          Crownline 325 SS. With a six month old baby on board Expose him to the scene young ...

For events like these, we all need TO flags to spot one another.

Comment

i am still debating if i am taking my kids (4, 2 1/2)... i think i am going to take them then have the sitter drive to capt rons and i will drop them off there and finish the day with the adult scene
                            Black and Yellow 22V with black bimini and loud stereo (if the kids are not on board LOL)

Comment

I'm heading down Friday! Staying at tan tarra, going out on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X