Minneapolis Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minneapolis Boat Show

Just and FYI, the Minneapolis Boat show is this January 19-22 at the Mpls Convention Center.
    www.waterskis.com

Visit the Family Marine booth.

We will be attending with our largest booth ever. We will be displaying our 2012 Tige' lineup with special boat show pricing.

Come say "Whats up?", and check out the awesome new Tige's including the decked out Z3 with a 409 PCM engine, Poseidon flooring, and full blast fully decked Wet Sounds Tower of Power sound system featuring a pair of REV8's and REV10 tower speakers. Also on display will be a 2012 RZ2, R20, and another Z3.

For those of you who may want to order your own factory custom we can hook you up! Tige has some excellent boat show incentives available for customers looking to purchase a new Tige.

We look forward to seeing some of you there.

Regards,
    Shaun @ Family Marine

Last edited by dreamintige'; 01-12-2012, 10:46 PM.

Comment

We'll see you at the show!

I'll try not to drool on the Z3.
      The luck is gone, the brain is shot, but the liquor we still got.

Comment

Sounds good Adam. Make sure to tell me you're Adaminmn! The Z3 sure is a beauty isn't she!? I'll be working the Tige's, and Tony from Tige will be there also.

Comment

FREE tickets to the Minneapolis Boat Show

Family Marine has tickets left for the 40th annual Minneapolis Boat Show!

We want to give them to YOU! If you'd like free tickets "Like" us on facebook and call Tom @ 320-295-3365 and we'll meet you at the gate!

First come first serve. Limit 2 per person.

Regards,
          Shaun
          Family Marine

Comment

Working...
          X