2011 Texas Tige Owners Reunion- Houston, TX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 Texas Tige Owners Reunion- Houston, TX

It’s that time of year again! Texas Tige would like to invite you and your family to the 7th Annual Houston Area Tige Owners Reunion at Bethy Creek Resort. This event is a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family on your Tige boat while enjoying the beautiful early fall weather and perfect riding conditions the Trinity River provides. For some families this will be your first year attending while others have made it a yearly tradition. Whether you stay for the whole weekend or just come up for the day, come by and show off your Tige you know and love! Reservations for Cabins and RV sites at Bethy Creek Resort are limited so we suggest calling and reserving yours ASAP.

Where:

Bethy Creek on Lake Livingston (Trinity River)
    1-800-537-6251 for reservations
    www.bethycreek.com
    Cabins, Tent sites, RV Hookups

When:

October 7th – 9th, 2011
    *Stay the whole weekend or just a day*

Activities:

Ride the Trinity, shred the ERC 2T cable system, Relax, and enjoy some Tige Fellowship

Why:

To promote camaraderie among Tige owners
    and meet other families with your same interests.
    Learn new skills & tricks from other riders.

RSVP:

Texas Tige (936) 447-8443 Steve or Brandon
    sales@texastige.com

Texas Tige will provide BBQ on Saturday Night.
    (B.Y.O.B.)

We will be there! Trinity riding was awesome last weekend!
    Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

Comment

Hey guys just a reminder that our 7th Annual Texas Tige Owners Reunion is next weekend Oct. 7-9. If you plan on attending or would like more info about the event give us a call at the dealership 936-447-8443. The Trinity River is full of water and the weather and riding conditions this time of year are the best! Once again all of our vendors have stepped up and given us some incredible raffle items to give away to our customers. Come on out, get some great riding in, enjoy some food and have the chance of winning a great prize. We look forward to seeing you out there.

Steve Parkin
      Texas Tige Marine
      936-447-8443

Comment

I hate that we are going to miss it this year!! I know you all will have a blast. Can't wait until next year.

Comment

Hey all Tige Owners I will be at The Texas Tige owners reunion this weekend and I am bringing a certificate for a $2,500 pimp your Tige. As always the Texas Tige Crew will have T-Shirts and other give aways. The $2,500 pimp your Tige certificate is good for things like upgrading your stereo with some extra Wet Sound speakers and amps, maybe you need a set of Swing in board racks or perhaps you want to trade in your Tige on a 2012 model. I will also be bringing some swag from the Tige Store. Please come out and join Brandon, Steve and the rest of the Texas Tige hoodlums as we shred the Trinity. Look forward to seeing everyone there. If you need anything please e-mail me at tony@tige.com.

Tige Power!!!!

Tony Fussell
          Director of Sales

Comment

Tony, This is great. I am starting my wish list, lol. See ya there!

Comment

The owners reunion is here! We are packing up the RV with all of the food and prizes this morning and will be heading to Trinity River in a couple of hours. Can't wait to see everyone there and get this weekend kicked off!!

Stevo
              Texas Tige Marine

Comment

Well, I made it to the top 3 for the "Trick your Tige" prize but then was quickly eliminated :-( I am sure the guy who won will find some more cool things to do to his boat.

Thanks again guys for another great reunion-3rd time in a row for us.

Comment

Thanks Tige for donating kick azz prizes!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X