Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefull Event

Hello Tige owners,
    I'm new to this site and my reason for joining is to possible hold a Tige owners reunion durring the summer of 2012 at Priest Lake Idaho. It seems that Tige boats are becoming more and more the choice of NW boat owners. Great to see! We own a 2000 21i and it's be a great investment in fun.
    Can anyone give some pointers to putting on such an event? I was thinking about appoarching one of the lake resort and ask if they would be interested in sponsoring our gathering. It would be nice to have live music next to the water.
    Are any owners interested in attending? If so which month would work best, July or August?

Originally posted by boatbitch View Post
    Hello Tige owners,
    I'm new to this site and my reason for joining is to possible hold a Tige owners reunion durring the summer of 2012 at Priest Lake Idaho. It seems that Tige boats are becoming more and more the choice of NW boat owners. Great to see! We own a 2000 21i and it's be a great investment in fun.
    Can anyone give some pointers to putting on such an event? I was thinking about appoarching one of the lake resort and ask if they would be interested in sponsoring our gathering. It would be nice to have live music next to the water.
    Are any owners interested in attending? If so which month would work best, July or August?
    In my opinion if your looking for a small event than Idaho is not a bad idea but if your looking at owners joining from Western Washington and Oregon you may look at a more central location.

Comment

August would have warmer Wx. Somewhere closer to the interstate like Hayden lake would get more participants, and the local dealer is tobler marine who have facilities on Hayden lake. There are lots of houses for rent on that lake and I would be down for planning my vacation to spend a week on the lake, but I live about 30 min from the lake.
      2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
      2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

Working...
      X