2011 WWS Tige Owners Reunion pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2011 WWS Tige Owners Reunion pics

The 2011 Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty Owners Reunion at Grayrocks Res in Wyoming was a lot of fun. Tige kicked in a super generous grand prize of $2,500 "Pimp my Tige" or $5,000 off of a new boat and Nick Pacifico was the winner. Nick currently has a Z1 and said that he was planning on pimping it out even more (he won the stereo contest too). WWS gave out lots of great prizes including a wakeboard, wakeskate and a Wetsounds WS420. I can't say enough great things about WWS, they are unbelievable when it comes to the customers needs. Thanks to Tige and WWS for putting on such a fun event!

I was too busy riding/socializing to get a lot of pictures during the day so most of my pics were taken of the rigs the next morning.

Enjoy!
    Attached Files

and more...
    Attached Files

Comment

the last pic in this one is of the Grand Prize winner's boat.
      Attached Files

Comment

I think this is it..
        Attached Files

Comment

Wow I bet that was one heck of a weekend!!! Too bad the east coast doesn't do anything this cool. I'd love to hit a reunion.

Love the pic of the truck with two atvs in the bed and the Tige on the hitch. Job Market must be plentiful out there.

Comment

That's my favorite pic too! It was cool to watch him ride the ATV's up the super steep ramp and put them up on there! The Denver area is ok as far as the job market goes. This event used to be a LOT bigger but one of the larger private lakes that has 40+ Tige's on it has a 12 day quarantine if you take your boat and put it in another due to Zebra/Quagga Mussels fears and none of those owners want to not be able to use their boats for 12 days.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
              one of the larger private lakes that has 40+ Tige's on it has a 12 day quarantine if you take your boat and put it in another due to Zebra/Quagga Mussels fears and none of those owners want to not be able to use their boats for 12 days.
              What lake is this?

Comment

The private lake that does the quarantine is Standley Lake in Westminster. I was wrong about the days, in August it is a 7 day quarantine: http://www.ci.westminster.co.us/file...andleyLake.pdf

The lake we had the reunion at is Grayrocks Reservoir near Wheatland, WY.

Comment

Working...
                X