Colorado - WWS Tigé Owners Reunion - July 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado - WWS Tigé Owners Reunion - July 30th

Calling all Tigé owners that purchased their Tigé from Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty in Denver, the annual WWS Tigé Owners reunion is on July 30th @ Grayrocks Reservoir in Wheatland, WY.

The main event with the give aways will take place on Saturday July 30th. Many people come up on Friday and stay until Sunday. There are plenty of places to camp in tents or lots of people bring their campers and 5th Wheels.

For directions or any other questions please feel free to call the shop 303 430 0202.
    http://waterskispecialty.com/Tige/WWSHome.html

Sounds like it will be a fun event but since I didn't purchase my Tige from WWS I will skip. I have bought parts from them though.

Have fun!

Like Wicked tried to do, we need to have a Tige get together for those that have Tige's in or around Colorado.

Comment

I'd like to go but i'll actually be down in winterpark that weekend. bummer it's only a few hours away too.

Comment

You going to hit the Trestle Bike Park at Winter Park?

Comment

We had to move our family reunion at Lake Mohave to this same weekend. So I will again miss the WWS event...

Comment

Originally posted by gwhite94 View Post
            We had to move our family reunion at Lake Mohave to this same weekend. So I will again miss the WWS event...
            you going to join our meet n greet ?
            www.1320diesel.com Home of the Fastest Diesels!
            http://youtu.be/dEDdM0Y3IGs?hd=1

Comment

Originally posted by Wickedcummins View Post
              you going to join our meet n greet ?
              I am working on it. The wife is trying to adjust her work schedule to get off on the 23rd. If that works out we will be up.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
                You going to hit the Trestle Bike Park at Winter Park?
                Yes. Going to ride a few days and watch Crankworks. Might spand a day in keystone too.

Comment

Crankworx will be cool! I'm going up this Saturday for a twilight session. I don't have a downhill bike so I have rent every time but they have awesome rental equipment. I rode pretty much every trail last year and they are all just awesome! The jumps are spaced perfectly, transitions are buttery smooth, berms are nice and tight, etc! Such an awesome park!

Comment

Yes Trestle is amazing... we try to go a couple times each year. This will be our first trip this year however!

Comment

Party starts this afternoon at Grayrocks! Tony Fussel is bringing a 2012 RZR up from Texas for the party. Lots of good prizes and fun to be had!

Comment

Working...
                      X