14th Annual Apache Lakers Lakefest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14th Annual Apache Lakers Lakefest

Attention Arizona lakers! Coming June 11th and 12th, the locals at Apache Lake will be hosting one of the largest wakeboarding events in Arizona. Featuring the Monster rail slide, Monster Energy DJ,DJ Nykko, as well as Phoenix Winch Company's jib jam. Endless Monster will fuel the party, this is something you don't want to miss! Check it out at LakeFestAZ.com, for further details.
    Attached Files

It took a while to notice but that guy on the left isn't doing so well. Waste of beer if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by jake's02-22i View Post
      It took a while to notice but that guy on the left isn't doing so well. Waste of beer if you ask me.
      That's because he seen the girl in the middle walk by - in that case, the waste of beer was well justified!

Comment

Wow! I just noticed there were two guys in that pic! Guess I got distracted.

He must be a rookie.

Comment

DAMN! Im gonna be in New Mexico this weekend.... They never have anything going on at Apache.
          2001 Tige 21V Fresh Air Exhaust, ballast, loud stereo, blue v drive, ACME 1235 prop Kneeboarding, Surfing, and having fun!

Comment

It looks like I have this afternoon/night to get the boat ready... if anyone needs a ride to play on this weekend hit me w/a pm and off we go!

Comment

A later where are u gonna be floatin?

Comment

Working...
              X