Denver - Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty Kickoff Sale April 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Denver - Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty Kickoff Sale April 30

For you Denver/surrounding area folks, Wakeboard and Waterski Specialty is having their Spring Kickoff Sale this Saturday (April 30). They have some of last years gear at 50% off or if you want to take the Tige $1,000 Test Drive Challenge, you could probably arrange that there as well.
    2011 Proline Handles $75 SALE $25
    2011 CWB neo vests $79 SALE $39
    While supplies last
    Prize giveaways every hour on the hour!
    Prizes are valued at a minimum of $50.00
    Must be present to win!

More info on the sale: http://waterskispecialty.com/Tige/Sp...ckoffSale.html

Tige Challenge: http://tige.com/challenge/

If you are a WWS Tige Owner(aka - you bought your boat from them), they have a VIP sale that takes place on Friday night (April 29) after the store closes for the day so you can get first pick of the gear.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
      If you are a WWS Tige Owner(aka - you bought your boat from them), they have a VIP sale that takes place on Friday night (April 29) after the store closes for the day so you can get first pick of the gear.
      Is the Tige reunion just for WWS Tige Owners?

Comment

It's open to everyone but only WWS Tige Owners are eligible for prizes as far as I know.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
            Glad you posted this. My wife was thinking about going. It is posted on their FB but doesn't say you had to be a WWS Tige Owner.

I thought I had seen a posting that it was Tige Onwers. I guess for them it is WWS Tige Owners.

Comment

I don't think that they would turn you away...

Comment

Bump. Sales is today. Don't miss out on Proline Leather Grip handles for $25, CWB side entry neo vests for $39 and deals on apparel and deals on everything in the store including dry suits(which you could use right now).

Comment

Working...
                X