Mid-West Coast Reunion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mid-West Coast Reunion?

I really want to get to a reunion that doesn't require me to drive 10hrs or so. What kind of interest do you guys have in getting together in MO or surrounding states.

It seems like there are a bunch of folks that ride at Lake of the Ozarks, so thats an option.

Anybody got any good ideas??
    Yes
    88.89%
    No
    0.00%
    Maybe
    0.00%
    Yes, but only if there are prizes.
    11.11%
    "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are just details"

Ozarks would be nice, also Kentucky Lake or Rand Lake would be good options as well.
    If life is a waste of time, and time is a waste of life, then let's all get wasted together and have the time of our lives.

Comment

Anywhere is good for me as long as it is within 5 hours or so. I have not been to the Ozarks in years, so I am not even sure where to go there, but I am not too sure I am keen on even going there anyway.

Comment

draginass; I wanna play. Even if we did a small scale event on your end of Table Rock that would be cool.

Dale

Comment

reunion

tablerock is the place

Comment

I have a buddy who is dying to get me to go to shell knob. I would suggest the baxter area as well, miles of smooth water.

Comment

reunion

how far is that from kimberling city?

Comment

When were you planning on going? Me and the boys from Stateamind Watersports are planning on the weekend of Sept. 23-25.

Comment

labor day weekend, who is going from stateamind?, thats my dealer

Comment

I know Joel will be down there for sure. I will be unable to attend and I am not sure who else will be going either.

Comment

Re: reunion

Originally posted by drewsnyder
                      how far is that from kimberling city?
                      By land, Shell knob is an hour drive or so (depends on Traffic mostly) I haven't made the trip by boat in years. I seem to remember 30-45 minutes. Table Rock is so long and twisty that a few miles as the crow flys can take a really long time.

The Baxter area I was talking about is just east of the Swings, most people just cruise on by on their way to the swing (white rock bluff) so there is usually good water there.

Ok, so I get this right Drew your gonna be down Labor day weekend?

And Jpretti, Stateamind is gonna bring some people down Sept 23-25?

It might be good to get together w/the stateamind folks, where are they headed, Shell knob?

Just let me know what and where you guys would want to meet and I'll try to make it!

Comment

I will let you know where we are going to be at (Shell Knob, I believe)as soon as I have more details available, but the weekend is the 23 of Sept. for sure.

Comment

Cool, Sounds like the weekend of the 23 will be our "best bang for our buck"

I will try and spread the word!

Comment

I will spread the word as well and post some more details after I talk to Joel and Aaron from Stateamind. Maybe we could have a silly wakeboard contest or something, like best old school fashion air etc. Hopefully I can put something together by the end of this week or early next week.

Comment

Working...
                            X