Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushin View Post
    X2 @ 93k, good god!!!
    You see why i'm buying a TIGE.Plus IMPO it looks better than a MASTERCRAFT,i also like the interior layout and material better on the tige.Not trying to down a mastercraft,it's just not my choice.I looked at everything and i would choose a MALIBU second.I completely understand everyone has their own personal favorite.
    I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

the mc's fit and finish is definitely top notch, but i mean is an x star worth 2 rzr's? they wanted 77g out the door for an x-2 with heater, swivel racks, 350 hp motor and 2 tower speakers for options at the new england show... Looked at the bu's too but was unimpressed with the interiors bbut the outside styling is definitely nice. axis... looks purposefully cheap had wires hanging down from the gunnels, screws were in sideways, father tipped the trailer getting off the back deck and hes not that big of a guy. the r20 was wicked cool but the tower looked like an after thought. the rz2 and the nautiques were the dopest boats at the show, tiges set up really well and has excellent styling and rider friendly lay out, nautiques the same but with a classier, less youthful look. it seems as though tige has seriously stepped up their game in the past years, and are right on par with nautique it seems. the malibu dealership emailed us today to get us to try and cancel our order....wow i wrote a book

Comment

My dream boat is an X55 but that's probably 155K by now.

Comment

supposedly they want 110 for an x 25 these days...

Comment

MC has changed there slogan , from held to a higher standard, to held to a higher price.

Comment

http://www.norcalmastercraft.com/inv...ef=mastercraft

LOL AT THE PRICES

Comment

MC Stands for More Cash.If you want the bling it's going to sting!OUCH.

Comment

Originally posted by jhreisdorf View Post
                  supposedly they want 110 for an x 25 these days...
                  You have GOT TO BE joking???

What the asking price for an X55? $160K?

Comment

Originally posted by Nobody View Post
                    You have GOT TO BE joking???

What the asking price for an X55? $160K?
                    Well it shouldnt matter how much it cost , because with MC higher resale value you will get it all back when you sell it , right??????????? RIGHT !

Comment

Originally posted by dom w. forte View Post
                      Well it shouldnt matter how much it cost , because with MC higher resale value you will get it all back when you sell it , right??????????? RIGHT !
                      You and i both know......it's all SMOKE AND MIRRORS.But don't tell that to the kool aid drinkers.

Comment

Working...
                      X