Greenville South Carolina Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greenville South Carolina Boat Show

If anyone is planning on going to the Greenville Show this weekend January 28-30 drop me an e-mail at tony@tige.com and i will get you tickets to the show. Hope to see some tige owners there.

What days you gonna be there? Sunday i hope? I'm gonna try to get there, but Sunday would be the only day I can as of right now.
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

same possibility for me also.

Comment

i saw some of the boats that will be there on tige facebook. check them out!
        I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Picture Time!

The Wife and I drove down and met up with Jbort. It worked out perfect because we needed to meet anyway as I was getting his boat to bring back for some ballast upgrade (more later) and the Greenville show was just about halfway for Jim.

Gunnells had a great looking boot, as usual, with lots of Tiges. Tony Fussel and Rick Correll from Tige were both on hand to answer our questions and give us a tour of all the new features.

All in all, I am real impressed with the new R20 and RZR, as well as the new features on the other Tige boats.

R20 tower folds with ease.......Two bolts and it comes down.

Dash

Front ballast

Rear tanks in floor

Plenty of room for a custom sac

Main seating

Narrow swim platform

Side view
          Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

RZR

Side pockets

Bow cooler

Dash with Tige Touch

Factory stereo

RZ2

Bow storage

Hull colored Alpha-Z

USB

Side view

For those with Tige Tough and looking to upgrade the Surf/Pro Ballast to a larger/custom sac, the ballast timers are adjustable right on the Tige Touch.

The Depth gauge on the TT is unreal. Its pretty much like fish finder display as it shows the lake contour. There are still some cool things to come on the TT in 2012.
            Last edited by chpthril; 02-01-2011, 12:27 AM.

Comment

Z1

22Ve

Comment

Nice Pics, thanks.

Comment

I was surprised that the gauges in the R20 are the same as my boat, a 2007. Does anyone know if the LCD portion is the same? On a positive note if I needed to replace one I know they still have them, unlike some of the other parts.

Comment

Originally posted by skippabcool View Post
                    I was surprised that the gauges in the R20 are the same as my boat, a 2007. Does anyone know if the LCD portion is the same? On a positive note if I needed to replace one I know they still have them, unlike some of the other parts.
                    As far as I know, its the same Medallion gauges as the 07's-08's

Comment

great pics mike.does one of the rz2's have the tower camera?on the new boats you can see the rider on the tige touch and record their session.then download it to a computer.
                      I do all my own stunt work. hey ya'll watch dis.

Comment

Originally posted by robert theisen View Post
                        great pics mike.does one of the rz2's have the tower camera?on the new boats you can see the rider on the tige touch and record their session.then download it to a computer.
                        Nope, non of the boats with the TT had the tower cam option.

Comment

Originally posted by chpthril View Post
                          There are still some cool things to come on the TT in 2012.
                          I wonder if the future Tige Touch features will be available as firmware upgrades to the 2010-2011's?

Thanks for the pics, Mike.

Comment

Working...
                          X