6th Annual Texas Tige Owners Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6th Annual Texas Tige Owners Reunion

It’s that time of year again! Texas Tige would like to invite you and your family to the 6th Annual Houston Area Tige Owners Reunion at Bethy Creek Resort.

This event is a great opportunity to spend time with friends and family on your Tige boat while enjoying the beautiful early fall weather and perfect riding conditions

the Trinity River provides. For some families this will be your first year attending while others have made it a yearly tradition. Whether you stay for the whole weekend

or just come up for the day, come by and show off your Tige you know and love! Reservations for Cabins and RV sites at Bethy Creek Resort are limited so we

suggest calling and reserving yours ASAP.

Where:

Bethy Creek on Lake Livingston (Trinity River)

1-800-537-6251 for reservations

www.bethycreek.com

Cabins, Tent sites, RV Hookups

When:

September 10th – 12th, 2010

*Stay the whole weekend or just a day*

Activities:

Ride the Trinity, shred the ERC 2T cable at Camp Wake, Relax, and enjoy some Tige Fellowship

Why:

To promote camaraderie among Tige owners

and meet other families with your same interests.

Learn new skills & tricks from other riders.

RSVP:

Texas Tige (936) 447-8443 Steve or Brandon

sales@texastige.com

Texas Tige will provide Hamburger and Hot Dog Supper on Saturday Night.

(B.Y.O.B.)
    Attached Files

Man I wish I could go, unfortunately I'm outside the state of Texas. Does anyone know of any reunions planned for next summer in the northwest? I would like to go to one and see how everyone else uses their boats.
    2009 RZ2, PCM 343, MLA Surf Ballast, Premium Sound.
    2013 Toyota Sequoia 4WD W/Timbren SES

Comment

I should be at the ramp around 1:00 Saturday..

Comment

We had a great time and riding conditions were great Saturday! Good to see everyone again.
        Friends don't let friends POWERTURN

Comment

Another great event by Texas Tige. Those guys don't mess around. Like Dave said, the water was perfect.
          The only downside to the trip was the bent prop on the last run of the night. At least it didn't happen at the beginning of the day .

Comment

weekend got screwed for us due to wifes auto accident on Friday.
            No one hurt, but had to spend the day Saturday jacking with it!!

Comment

Any pix???

Comment

prop?

Originally posted by Kvon View Post
                Another great event by Texas Tige. Those guys don't mess around. Like Dave said, the water was perfect.
                The only downside to the trip was the bent prop on the last run of the night. At least it didn't happen at the beginning of the day .
                what did you hit?

Comment

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
                  what did you hit?
                  I dinged my prop also. There are alot of hidden things in the water.
                  If its not fun, Why do it?

Comment

Originally posted by 2whlin View Post
                    what did you hit?
                    Don't know.. It was big whatever it was. I was actually in the Bethy Creek area when it happened and was in 10ft of water. I have the prop getting fixed but I am a little worried about the shaft. It looks a little off but the guys didn't think it was severe. We will see this weekend if it runs weird. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it is alllll gooood.

Comment

yes, I've been told there are lots of hidden dangers in the lake area so I stay on the straight line in and out of from the ramp to the river.

Comment

Working...
                      X