2010 WWS Tigé Reunion Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2010 WWS Tigé Reunion Pictures

Here's a couple of pictures from the 2010 Wakeboard & Waterski Specialty reunion at Grayrocks Reservoir in Wyoming. I tend to do more riding than picture taking so I have to apologize for that. It was a great time thrown by a great dealership and followed up with support from Tony Fussel from Tigé.

That white RZ 2 is my dream boat!! man that thing looks clean!!

Comment

Originally posted by smuurph84 View Post
      It's for sale! It's my dream too but the wife says NO! http://waterskispecialty.com/New%20Boats.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy! View Post
        It's for sale! It's my dream too but the wife says NO! http://waterskispecialty.com/New%20Boats.htm
        +1

Comment

Do I spy an Epic nose?
          "a what? i can['t] say/spell/pronounce that word..." - wannabewakeboarder
          "the plural of boo is booze."

Comment

Originally posted by evil0ne View Post
            Do I spy an Epic nose?
            Yep, that's my buddy's boat. He joked that it was also the Epic owner's reunion as well and 50% of the Colorado owners showed up (there's only 2 in the state).

Comment

Originally posted by smuurph84 View Post
              It was my dream boat first.

Honestjy though, every year when the new colors come out and everyone starts posting up their dream rides, mine is always all white. So

That thing looks so dope it's makin me feel high.
              You'll get your chance, smart guy.

Comment

Timmy was a pleasure to finally meet ya. What a great weekend kind of shocked about the amount of people up there otter than tige peeps. Oh well lake is plenty big and didn't really notice em. What a cool place water was great. Also your wake looked great with that new sac

Comment

Tim, great picks thanks for sharing. I wish I could have made my first reunion...but the annual family trip to Lake Mohave AZ was the same weekend. Hopefully we'll be there next year.

Comment

Great photos Timmy!

Comment

That must be something to have that many rz's on the same lake. I am not used to to seeing that many tige's at all.
                      GO BIG!!

Comment

Working...
                      X