• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tige party at Grayrocks WY

Who is going????

Were is Grayrocks WY?

Comment

I'll be there! I have been the last 2 years. Grayrocks is northeast of Wheatland, WY or just south of Guernsey.

Comment

When is it?

Comment

Last weekend in July. To be eligible for prizes and such you have to have purchased your boat from WWS in Denver but you are more than welcome to hang out and party and enjoy the boats! Not many people go to Grayrocks so it's usually all Tige's and then (seriously) like 3 or 4 other boats.

Comment

hmm interesting..... that's about 3 hours away for me.

Comment

what are the prizes for?

Comment

?????????

Comment

Oh, they have a people's choice for best boat/rig and then they do a bunch of giveaways, wakeboards, shirts, hats, handles,etc and the grand prize is a "Pimp my Tige" prize which you can either use the $2k prize towards merchandise or $4k off of a new boat (not positive on those #'s, might be smaller this year).

Comment

OHH right on that sounds pretty sweet. What day does everybody usually go there? I'm assuming you guys camp?

Comment

The actual party is on Saturday, we are headed up on Friday and will come home Sunday morning. A lot of people camp or there are hotels in Wheatland.

Comment

Well it doesn't look like i'm going to be able to make it down this year. Maybe next year!

Comment

How was this? It was a quite lake at empire with most tige owners up in WY.

Comment

It was really good! I think there were only 12 boats total but 5 of them were from Empire! I have a few pics that I need to download still. It came down to me and TJ Fushimi (20v) for the grand prize ($1k to pimp your Tige or $2k towards a new boat) and TJ won...dangit! Congrats to TJ!

Tony brought up the black/yellow 2011 RZ4 with the surf ballast setup on it and man is that boat awesome!

Comment

Working...
                            X