Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2023 Havasu Reunion (Remember, it's BS without photographs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 Havasu Reunion (Remember, it's BS without photographs)

Dave and Pam, thank you once again for going full send on the reunion!!! It was great to reconnect with friends we only get to see there, meet new people and owners, show some how to make the boat go to port in reverse, talk boat stuff with everyone and have literally the best food (aside from those few years we all cooked for the crew) at the dinner event (super stoked it was not hamburgers and hot dogs). For those of you who attended for the first time, this SH** is HUGE compared to where we were a decade ago let alone even 5 years ago but it has everything to do with Dave and Pam. Everything. There are volunteer efforts and then there's what this husband and wife team puts into what we experienced again last weekend. My first reunion had 8 boats and 30-some people and Jim Linden or Mike Allen probably have memories of even leaner times. This group has watched my son grow up and taught him several valuable lessons, seen me through tough family times and a couple dogs (Hank is still trying to gain the weight back from his non-stop swimming efforts) but means the world to us. The run up to pirates was the first time in 15 years we'd done it and was still just as beautiful (although the sand bar looks way different than before with a lot less boats...and stuff). Again, this is a heartfelt thank you for making the event what it is. Your astounding effort is not lost on us!!!
    Fixing everyone elses boat just so I can use mine...

Thank you so much for the kind words and sentiments! As much as we would like to take credit, there were so many volunteers and contributors this year that we are energized to do it again next year. From the Astleford's helping us with the SWAG bags and transferring everything from Havasu to the Springs (two trips), to Brad and Meighan White taking the shirts over almost completely, to Gil, Jenn, and Bill serving Breakfast on Sunday, all the countless people helping set up the banquet room, and those that donated towards the photographer, mailers, sponsor shirts, etc., etc., etc.... we could not (and quite frankly, would not) do it without them. It's just too much for 2 people to take on, and we appreciate EVERY single person that pitched in to help. Lastly, I promise to take a better path going into the river from Havasu next year... HOLY S*** that was nerve wracking! MY BAD! Thanks again sir - and photographs (and an event video) are coming soon!

Comment

Tige Boats Topock Canyon.JPG

Tige Banner.jpg

Tige Flag.JPG

Weber London Bridge.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X