? Midwest owners reunion ? At tan Tara, lake of the ozarks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? Midwest owners reunion ? At tan Tara, lake of the ozarks

Can anyone confirm the rumor that Tige Midwest owners reunion will be held at the lake of the ozarks at Tan Tar A around July 17. I really hope this is true
    thanks

That would be great! I'm a new tige owner and would love to meet some others.

Comment

That would be sweet, I am at LOZ every weekend. Tan tar a is about 20 miles away from our lake house but we could make a trek!

Comment

I have the date for a Mid-west Tige Owner's Reunion on our calendar for the weekend of July 17-18.

Details are currently being worked out by Joe Norton at Performance Marine Watersports in Osage Beach, MO.

His contact number is: (573) 693-9400

As soon as I have more information about registration I'll pass it along.

Jean Wagner
        Corporate Relations Manager
        Tigé Boats, Inc. - Abilene TX

Comment

I will be at the Ozarks on the 18th for vacation!!! I am just going to miss it!!!! DANG!!!!!!

Comment

Bummer, We are driving home from Bullshoals that Saturday. If I knew about sooner we could have stayed there another couple of days and shot up to the re-union on the 17th and then back down to Bullshoals for a day or so loaded vacation gear and headed home. Darn.

Comment

I've made it a point to stay away from LOZ as I heard it's overly busy. But I'll make it to this.

Please keep us all posted to the exact date and location.

Comment

Yes it is true!!

Yes the owners reunion is at Lake of the Ozarks July 16th-18th at Tan tar a.

Please contact us to register
                573-693-9400

Comment

Dang, would love to have gone, but we have a wedding to go to that weekend. I think we are making the 250 mile trek to LOZ late July, early August.

Comment

Working...
                  X