14th lake mead reunion shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

14th lake mead reunion shirts

don't know how but I ended up with 4 of the 14th annual lake mead tige reunion shirts in xl. mens. medium blue in color with white lettering- wicking material.
    I can only wear 2 at a time so up for grabs are 2.....
    I'll let them both go for free to someone with the caveat that IF you are ever in vegas, look me up and bring me 12 bottles of the nectar of the gods brewed with water from a spring high atop the rocky mountains

post up here that you want and send me a pm with your address.... sorry only 1 as only want to ship once.

SORRY, NO ONE NORTH OF THE BORDER. nothing against but don't want to pay for shipping... it was a hassle many moons ago when I did a group buy on moomba coozies.
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

forgot to mention new never worn. hanging in a back corner of the closet since whenever I got them..
    2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
    2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

Well shoot. I’ll take them. I’m in the way. Thanks!

Comment

That should have said pm on the way.

Comment

I'll drop in the mail either today or monday.

thx......
          2012 22ve.. RIP 4/17
          2014 Z3.. Surf away

Comment

till the activity was pretty done, and the footwear stood equipped to be used upon the desk. this become long before dawn; and then they bustled away as short as lightning.
            professional web page design

Comment

er and hdetermined out that we had announced the date and referred to as nicole upset that we had booked a marriage on her wedding date. we were careworn because amber and her boyfriend were not even engaged, however she

voip phone

Comment

Working...
              X