Wake the World North Carolina
    June 21 & 22
    High Rock Boat Dock Marina
    High Rock Lake
    339 N Shore Dr.
    Lexington, NC

http://www.waketheworldnc.com

Put'n it on the Calendar
    Mikes Liquid Audio: Knowledge Experience Customer Service you can trust-KICKER WetSounds ACME props FlyHigh Custom Ballast Clarion LiquidLumens LEDs Roswell Wave Deflector And More

Comment

I had the pleasure of volunteering for this event this year and it was AWESOME!!!

Here is one of the news stories... http://charlotte.news14.com/content/...-day-of-summer. Greg Hodgin (GOBOARDGO), founder of Wake the World is a fellow Tige owner. There is also an interview of Ryan Caroll (RCAROLL) in the video and you can see our boat at the very end of the video pulling a wakesurfer.

I encourage any of you in the Texas area to get out and help Ryan with Wake the World Texas in a few weeks. I guarantee that you will have a great time.

A brief story from our experience at the event:
      Ryan had to hold the hands of one of the girls to even get her on our boat because she didn't know how to swim and had never been on a boat before. It took some serious coaxing to get her to go tubing in a 3-seater with two of the other girls. Shortly thereafter, we couldn't get her out of the tube and by the end of the afternoon, we couldn't hardly get her out of the water! Again, this was a girl who could not swim and had never been on a boat before that day.

I can't wait to start an event in TN next year.

BTW - To validate some of Ragboy's research, I pulled a few other boat owners (Malibu, Mastercraft, etc.) over the past few days and they all were commenting on the wakesurf wake being the best they had ridden behind. That included both regular and goofy riders.

Comment

Working...
      X