X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture time
    Tige, it's a way of life!

Comment

I think it went great! No major problems. (As long as you were not trying to register at 8am on Sat., I hear somebody slept in!)

As soon as I get the pics from the Kip, I'll get some up. I also can't wait to see some customer pics.

Keep in mind that the dates for the 2006 Reunion have changed. It will be held Aug. 11th & 12th. Same place. We're already tossing ideas around. Hint: dig out your grass skirts and coconut tops!!!!

Thank you to everyone that came. It's great to see such a large group of happy Tige' owners. You guys make it worth all of the work.
      Enjoy a good laugh. Even at your own expense.

Comment

No pics yet from anyone???

Comment

Yeah! It has already been a month! Maybe they are all still recovering from such a great time and the wounds from all the flying merchandise?
          Mike Allen, Tigé owner since 1997

Comment

Here's a peek.

Comment

Okay, let's have another go at it......
              Attached Files

Comment

Beekeeper, if you have more pictures you may find that the Galleries section is easier to upload multiple images. You can also upload larger images too.

Comment

Thanks Matt. I’ll work on that. Being anti-social make me less message board savvy. This is good for you guys because it keeps my 2 cents off of your site.

Comment

Working...
                  X